If Turbos's Dont Back Up We Wont Have 17 Next Week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
According to Barrett and press conference if they dont both play we wont have 17 players vs Warriors.

And we will get relief from NRL for that. The reality is all the blokes injured except Dylan are second rowers and all of similar ability, none are irreplaceable, especially the way we use our backrowers.Doesn’t make much difference.Over the injury stuff totally as it’s misleading.

Except for Dylan our KEY PLAYERS play EVERY WEEK basically .. and we lose most weeks against bottom eight sides, many of whom have injury issues too. Make of that what you will.

Last edited:
We should just forfeit and the the NRL will be in the **** for not fullfilling its Tv contract

So what will be the casualty ward next week

Frog
Tangles (maybe he is a chance given Zorba's #nextweek call a few weeks ago ??)
Siro
Paseka
Jetski (broken arm)
Phantom (eye socket)
Hastings (persona non grata)
Lane (HIA ?)

Even if Tommy and Jake don't back up we'll have numbers - it won't be a great side but we can field 17, so not sure why Tuberculosis thinks we can't.

So what will be the casualty ward next week

Frog
Tangles (maybe he is a chance given Zorba's #nextweek call a few weeks ago ??)
Siro
Paseka
Jetski (broken arm)
Phantom (eye socket)
Hastings (persona non grata)
Lane (HIA ?)

Even if Tommy and Jake don't back up we'll have numbers - it won't be a great side but we can field 17, so not sure why Tuberculosis thinks we can't.
Taufua might be out with HIA as well but you're right. Considering that we have 9 players out and then including Lussick and Myles in our top 30, we should still have 19 players to pick from. Might be tough picking 21 but we do have 17.

It does highlight what a s##t season we've had with injuries. People are baying for some of our players to be dropped but we don't have much of a choice with the players available.

Worst case if Horhay doesn't make it through HIA

M Wright
Uate
Suli
Kelly
Parker
Hodko
DCE
AFB
Api
Kapow
Thommo
Brown
Frank

Perrett
Sipley
T Wright
J Wright (has been playing backrow at Blacktown)

18. Hastings
19. Funa

20 and 21 just two randoms who are injured or on HIA watch

Worst case if Horhay doesn't make it through HIA

M Wright
Uate
Suli
Kelly
Parker
Hodko
DCE
AFB
Api
Kapow
Thommo
Brown
Frank

Perrett
Sipley
T Wright
J Wright (has been playing backrow at Blacktown)

18. Hastings
19. Funa

20 and 21 just two randoms who are injured or on HIA watch

Slim picking isn't it.

20 and 21 will be the Turbros so that they can play if ok.

I'm not actually sure if Jono Wright is fit either to be honest - I seem to recall reading he got injured a few weeks back.

So in an absolute worst case scenario we may only have 18 fit players to choose from - what odds that Cletus still doesn't make the cut ??

LOL - do we get a special leave pass for the Great Hass to play NRL. If Shady and Jurbo don't pull up then we'll be a backrower short and the NRL might entertain us

Lets wait and see . I am sure we will make the numbers and there is a good chance the concussion boys will come to their senses and the Turbos will back up .
Adversity brings out who we all really are
Adversity brings out what coaches and players are made of
Who are we ? Adversity always lets us all know .
tensing-500x330.jpg

is it Hastings or Tom Wright that Barrett won't pick in first grade this year?

Seems they are both getting the same treatment

is it Hastings or Tom Wright that Barrett won't pick in first grade this year?

Seems they are both getting the same treatment
I agree
Isn't it supposed to be team and club and the fans first , then the players last , when it comes to team selections. Not what the coach or a couple of players want.

Myles....
Lussick....
Hastings.....

Blame injuries all you like, but any issues with naming 21 players are of our own making.

All i know is that Baz dropping both turbos was rather noticeable & cost us the win!
I'm not so sure it cost us the win, but we were certainly down on pouted lips and dropped heads. That said, the other boys playing did a reasonable job making up for it with directionless couldn't give a f*ck attitude. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8