If Penrith Lose.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reality is if we get to the GF we somehow need to beat Melb. Surely if we get to play them again we won’t play as bad as tonight. Not sure we can get through Penrith to give us a shot either. Even Souths tbh.

We don’t play the right kind of footy to trouble the top sides who all have scintillating attack like us but they know how to respect the ball, get in the trenches and play the percentages as well - we don’t do all that nearly as well as them (if at all)
Yep - we had some periods where we started to wrestle back the ascendancy, only to release the pressure with a stupid penalty or dropped ball. Des will be ropeable. Bodes well for next week.

Yep - we had some periods where we started to wrestle back the ascendancy, only to release the pressure with a stupid penalty or dropped ball. Des will be ropeable. Bodes well for next week.
Gee, you put a lot of faith in the coach don't you?

Reality is if we get to the GF we somehow need to beat Melb. Surely if we get to play them again we won’t play as bad as tonight. Not sure we can get through Penrith to give us a shot either. Even Souths tbh.
@:D @:D @:D

You woulda thunk after that round 21 game we would have learned something for tonight's game, but alas...

Des is a fair coach , no doubt about that , but getting this side “ up” after a demoralising loss like last night is like thinking I’m going to bang Paige Spirianac next weekend.

They will be fragile and broken.

It’s not like normal season games , finals are intense , every one of them.

Nah , we are dusted , out in straight sets.

Des is a fair coach , no doubt about that , but getting this side “ up” after a demoralising loss like last night is like thinking I’m going to bang Paige Spirianac next weekend.

They will be fragile and broken.

It’s not like normal season games , finals are intense , every one of them.

Nah , we are dusted , out in straight sets.
Have faith. We are not playing the Melbourne Storm next week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8