If only Joe had T-Rex body.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joe was good again as usual. Straight and direct. T-Rex had his best game for a while, just wish we could get that every week. He's good when he has a go.

ManlyBacker said:
WAMF said:
I think T-rex would play better if he was wearing a suit & tie.

But it was in Queensland! Wake up WAMF! :)

trex was good last night, what I find a little amusing is king playing SOO and some of our other guys missing out.

Nood was strong as he has been all year

Got a say im over the t Rex bashing he has improved out of site and is starting to run with alot more purpose.

Even I'll concede that Williams had a good game the other night - Unfortunate about the no try decision against him, but at least he ran the ball with gusto and really gave it a go. If he plays like that every week you won't hear me bag him again - that's a promise.

Why don't the Big Tony knockers go on about, 'If only Princess ran like Nood'. Princess has no go forward in him. He gives away penalties as well. T-Rex made Princess and Kite, (at times), look pedestrian.

Jesus said:
ManlyBacker said:
WAMF said:
I think T-rex would play better if he was wearing a suit & tie.

But it was in Queensland! Wake up WAMF! :)

trex was good last night, what I find a little amusing is king playing SOO and some of our other guys missing out.

Jesus is back.....rapture wasn't a few weeks ago it's coming TODAY!!

top player, would rather him on our side than against us.

all the doomsayers can keep on heckling. apart from eating out everything in the fridge, humble pies on its way

I am a fan of T Rex i hope we keep him and see him reach his potential with Manly.

codewana said:
Even I'll concede that Williams had a good game the other night - Unfortunate about the no try decision against him, but at least he ran the ball with gusto and really gave it a go. If he plays like that every week you won't hear me bag him again - that's a promise.

Even if he is playing wing & he isnt there to finish it off? i doubt it..lol
he has had 2 & a half yrs or 3 pre season , whichever way you look at it, he would want to start improving, i dont get too carried away with his 1 or 2 runs a game he does, i`d rather he stay more in tune with the whole match..

He hasnt won me over quite yet, & i dont care its not like 09 or 2010.. now we have depth, our backline is one of the best in the comp same goes for our halves, & thats without him in the side.. Oldfeild & Buhrer show more passion in their debut year than he has in the last 3 seasons.

Ryan said:
He's still so young. I think he'd be very handy to hang onto. Same for Robinson.

DONT give me that he is still young shIIt.. look at Will Hopoate , he plays like he has been in our side for the last 2 season instead of 3 games last & 11 this year, thats how you play when you get given the opportunity you grab it in both hands & cherish it.. We could get Jamil a start & he would run harder..

If Trex doesnt shape up this year after 3 offseasons just f** him off.

i tried to avoid this thread.. i knew i shouldnt have went in it & posted .. i get too riled up.

Same could be said for Princess and the Fat-boy Ryan. Shape up or go, make metres or off to ESL. T-Rex ran straight and hard and always put someone on their arse. Almost scored as well. He's going to be terrific coming off the bench, and then perhaps into the front row at a later stage. All good.

It`s not like i hate him guy`s, i just wish he would f**..............., i dont know ,
i dont know what goes on between his ears.. he is careless..

DSM5 said:
Same could be said for Princess and the Fat-boy Ryan. Shape up or go, make metres or off to ESL. T-Rex ran straight and hard and always put someone on their arse. Almost scored as well. He's going to be terrific coming off the bench, and then perhaps into the front row at a later stage. All good.

Hey dude - must apologise for my drunken gibbering the other night.

I managed to get through $250.00 on food & drink & Taxi's on Friday night.The whole works - even did the kebab house on Caxton Street with a bunch of bulldogs supporters the way home. Funny enough they were a nice bunch of people.

:)

It's starting to click for T-Rex, I hope we sign him up for a few more seasons. I'd hate to have him running against us in a couple of years!

I just watched the reply of the game and Joe was bloody sensational. I hope he can get one more year in for us!!! T-Rex also played the best ive seen.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4