If only Joe had T-Rex body.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Joe was awesome and if he had a body like williams he'd be unstoppable. T-rex take a look a Joe's runs and follow suit.

What more can he do!?? He again had an amazing game.. GO the T=REX!!

Sheikheagle said:
You are a hard marker TREX was very good tonite

Yes, he was good tonight. I hope he was watching Joe G. Imagine if T-rex ran with the same gusto every time he got the ball. T-Rex is getting better and should be a permanent forward if he's still at the club next year.

Joe at the moment is the only consistent straight running forward with good leg drive often hitting the ground stomach first. For his age and body size he is getting through more yards than i expected---King and Kite are offering basically no go forward at the critical times.

I've been in the haters camp since the St George game at the end of last year, but he deserves a pat on the back for that effort. There may still be a footy player in there somewhere...

joe has been awesome this year and fully deserves his starting gig. t-rex was good tonight as well.

T-Rex has shown continual improvement all year. I've got no complaints regarding him. I only hope that he can keep it up, massive effort from the big fella.

If he starts running like Joe Nood then he'll be fantastic. If Nood starts catching like T-Rex then even better.

Ive figured out half of Tony's problem

His timing getting the ball from acting half needs work
He runs up to fast and Ballin isnt ready,sometimes the ball
hasnt been played,leaving him as a flat footed big guy and
this makes him look like an absolutely useless merkin

He is putting in this year though,i will say that

I have always been a Trex supporter,IMO we should remain patient with him nearly everytime he hits it up he brushes off the first defender,and that play when he nearly scored by barging his way over the line was great to see,we should definitely try use him more as a battering ram close to the line,just slip him the ball from 5-10 out and let him barge over,i think the only real improvement he needs to make is being focused for the full 80 and go looking for the footy and be as involved as he can be,i think we should hold onto him.

T Rex is finally being used for the purpose the club originally bought him, as an impact player coming off the bench. I thought he was great tonight.
Gulavao has been fantastic, he is playing a roll very similar to that of Hall in 2008.
I've also been very impressed with Robinson, I watched him make 4 tackles in a row in one set and don't think he has made any errors so far this year.

Joe is doing fine with the body he's got.. He goes about his work, with no fuss. Plodding along, doing more than his fair share. Onya Joe!

Re: T-Rex. As someone who has bagged the bloke (on countless occasions) It's good to see him being used correctly. I hope he can continue with his current form this year.

i think des has finally got him playing where he wanted when he was first signed & he will continue to improve.
worth re-signing

Smokin joe was absolutely brilliant 2nite.On more than 1 occasion in 2nd half he took 2 hit ups in a set of 6.We were down on our front row rotation due 2 injuries and he just took on the responsibility single handedly.
2 all those people saying joe should be let go at the end of the year,youve got egg on ur faces, hes been our best forward all year.
Inspirational!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4