If Only ... I would love to see this happen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You may be correct ...... although he is good enough for a bit of load management during the year ...... I guess my view is more along the lines of injecting some of his DNA into the squad ....
Maybe we can get him to come to a training session to cook up a bbq for the team and show them the sauce.. I'm sure he is over BBQin alone.

Good point .... although there may have been "some" science to support that ...... it is the energy bracelets that make me despair for humanity ...... from there it is only a casual brain-fart to the notion of inserting aromatic rectal crystals ....
I love the smell of bacon when my brain farts

The bloke I would chase is Maloney ..... a 5/8 an old head, a competitor, an organiser, a mongrel and a never say die bastard ....
DT saying he's not happy at the riff Woodsie... totally agree with this old post and dont want to knock Gutho but no way does he offer our current side what Jimmy could if he slotted in at 6 imo... his organising and play selection is 2nd to none (usually, I know it's been a poor start to the year but he looked good again last night) plus he doesn't have the injury concerns and the way the riff hand out cash they might pick up half his wages while hes playing for us lol...

DT saying he's not happy at the riff Woodsie... totally agree with this old post and dont want to knock Gutho but no way does he offer our current side what Jimmy could if he slotted in at 6 imo... his organising and play selection is 2nd to none (usually, I know it's been a poor start to the year but he looked good again last night) plus he doesn't have the injury concerns and the way the riff hand out cash they might pick up half his wages while hes playing for us lol...
He had a much better game against the bunnies but he has been pretty poor so far. Defence has been worst than his usual, which is saying something. A journeyman, he isn’t going to come to a club to be a culture-builder, I’s prefer we go for a player, younger, that can engrave his name as a manly great. Gutho is manly, he is versitile, he is a current captain, he never chose to leave and still chooses to live in area (I believe). Maloney is past it imo

Agree, I'd even drive to Penrith to pick him up and drop him at Brookie ..... in my opinion he would be the missing link (pun intended) that Manly need ...

Maloney's too old at this point to be a serious solution. He's already showing signs of decline and he probably has 2 years max of first grade quality rugby league left in him.

Gutherson would be a far better prospect, and his performances this year have been better than Maloney's anyway.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8