IF MANLY MISS THE 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lasvegas

Reserve Grader
the only thing that could save the year is if those dirty rooters and stuart miss the 8 , wonder if he is such a great coach after all if you cant make the 8 with 4 origin players and two internationals in ya team,and fringe rep players like cross and toupu.

the funny thing is, when we where critical of the side, all the rainbow warrior crew where say, we are being to harsh "look where we are on the table" - "we where last this time last year"- AND "remember we where only hoping to make the 8 this year, the rest is a bonus" well hows that 8 looking now!

Vegas and i had a little wager about round 10 about 2 things

1.fitzgibbon was an imposter and is on the way out.
2.when the whips are cracking at the tough end of the draw we would fold as we have nothing at all in the way of attacking options and captain courageous was an imposter-and we would miss the 8.I was howled down on both counts.

1 is a given.
2 is virtually a given(that is one bet i would have been very happy to lose but a fool and his money are easily parted).

at that stage manly was $1.04 to make the 8.money for jam on betfair but my allegiance to the cause stopped me from taking candy from that baby.

have you had a good look at your fingers lately.we are a better chance of making the 8 than you are of folding those fat digits around each other.

the cookies are virtually always gone by 9am,inhaled by your team of zeppelins..if i didnt have to reach so far down i wouldnt get stuck.

by the looks of both vegas and sue they they've swallowed the baker as well as the cookies

Have you blokes ever seen rocky boy.vegas and i might be john candy look alikes but rocky boy moonlights as a knitting needle on weekends.only bloke i know who can slip into a room without opening the door.

Vegas and/or sue calling the other fat is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black.

If I join in we are a formidable front row - like three Matt Dunning.

Imagine that Dumpling in League. He'd be worse than King! :lol:

too many donuts boys. Or are you going to blame it on the old injury preventing you from sport?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4