If It Were Bears The Survived

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Journey Man
Check this out from current Bears juniors that could have been a nucleus for a team. I'm doing this just for fun guys ok - so try and stay a LITTLE civil...LoL:-

02. Brett Dallas
03. Matt King
07. Matt Orford
08. Paul Stringer
09. Michael Sullivan
10. Mark O'Mealy
11. Phil Bailey
13. Glelnn Morrison

I don't reckon that's a "bad" nucleus. Can you guys think of anyone else?

Stringer????????

King was let go by Norths anyway. Sullivan would still require a bail out of his gambling debts? Would Norths Leagues Club do that?

Bailey had one good year and is a grub.

Morrison ditched Norths before it folded.

If Norths survived instead of Manly three things would have happened......

1 - I would not support League

2 - this site would not exist

3 - Arko/Max would've had to have jumped ship to fund the low lifes debts

The first game of League I ever watched was a Saturday afternoon ABC game between Norths and Balmain.

Norths were stone motherless and they were smashed that day in the wet. I thought what a pack of losers!

My opinion has not changed in 20 years.

I never really minded Norths, especially when they were being beaten

1. Phil Bailey never played for Norths, Manly signed him as a junior and he worked his way up into 1st grade. I don't rate him that highly anyway.

2. WHO CARES FOR NORTHS

Why talk about a bunch of perennial losers on the weekend Manly makes the finals for the first time in 8 years. I thought the only Semi I was going to see this year was on Pennant Hills Rd!!!!

I do miss Norths as it was nice having two certain wins each year!!!

Touchy touchy all of ya's. Jee Wizz...it's like Norths murdered your children or something.

LoL.

it is a dodgy subject we hated them then and we hate the, mow

Why talk about a bunch of perennial losers on the weekend Manly makes the finals for the first time in 8 years. I thought the only Semi I was going to see this year was on Pennant Hills Rd!!!!

I do miss Norths as it was nice having two certain wins each year!!!

Got a stutter Canteen? Like the chicken pox, I am becoming immune to your little niggle at every bloody thing I type. Actually - consider me taking a different tact from here with you...

I don't niggle at every thing you write Ryan. I only take a different tack when I disagree with you. Nothing personal - just call it as I see it!!

I'll tell you guys the funny thing, this doesn't even make the top 10 dumbest threads started by Ryan.

Well my grandparents half go for Norths, and they now live on the Central Coast so they were hoping the Central Coast bid would get up.

Of course they are 100% Manly fans, the only reason they also like Norths a bit is because they went for Norths before Manly started. Manly fans from the beginning - they'd be stoked Manly are in the finals again.

It's also funny c_eagle - my 10 dumbest threads are what you'd aspire too, being as you have an absolute lack of street smarts. It's the same old thing dude. You admit to scabbing off the tax payer to get by (opennly admit "I" pay your way), yet you (the seagull) feel as though your comments are more appropriate than anyone else. When you contribute to society, an ideal that I know makes you shudder, being so proud that everyone else is paying your way, then maybe, just maybe you will have a little more credability.

Do they sell concession tickets for entry into the footy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4