If It Were Bears The Survived

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do they sell concession tickets for entry into the footy?"

Yep, Half price and boy did it help.

LoL - Hey Fluffy - I was going to start a separate thread, but here's a good opportunity.

I dead set thought I saw you at the game on television on Saturday night. Were you there?

The FF definately kicked in !!!

Actually i pulled up really well.

I think the excitement and adrenaline was still pumping through me. Not bad for about 20 schooners

That's Ryan's best? The situation is worse than I ever imagined.

What does tax paying and university have to do with you having nfi? Does the fact that you pay taxes mean that you have the inherent right to crap on about some fictional team in their mortal enemies forum for no conceivable reason other than to raise your post count?

You keep talking about your street smarts, well, I hope they are incredibly better than your forum smarts. Around here, you're like a car alarm at 2 am. The whole neighbourhood is irritated beyond control and wants to get rid of the unrelenting bleating but the owner just doesn't show up.

That just sounded like an excerpt from your best seller biography:-

"The Life & Drivil of C_Eagle."

Problem is - you bought all the copies yourself!!!
Oh - and you borrowed the money of MoM & Dad.

I'd have left you a copy but I'm not sure whether you can read or not. Don't worry though, an audiobook is being produced in the Summer.

You'd be please though, there's a chapter based on you, I think it's named "Laughing at the disadvantaged." There were a few titles thrown around for this particular chapter, something along the lines of, "be kind to the less fortunate," and, "those who are stupid deserve to be humoured." Don't worry friend, you haven't been forgotten.

Hey guys great news!!!!

I heard Libra tampons were on special this week!

c_eagle you have to understand. We love nothing more here than ripping into centerlink cheats... and rightly so.

In that case, that's your Thursday night booked then, Dan.
most predictable comeback ever! at lest be inventive...

I think vicky is stocked up. Just letting you guys know since you are carrying on like a bunch of women!

Isiah 53:5 And so, c_eagle came unto them, and poured forth an abundance of diareer, and fed his children in like. His flock were dissolusioned, disinterested if you will. "Shepherd", they asked, "why dust thou persist with meaningless gospel, when it is the sheep in fact that feed the shepherd?".

Without me "my friend" you are nothing.

So sayseth the lord !!!

c_eagle you have to understand. We love nothing more here than ripping into centerlink cheats... and rightly so.

And what on earth makes you suggest that I'm a centrelink cheat? I'm a full time student and I have a job.

Isiah 53:5 And so, c_eagle came unto them, and poured forth an abundance of diareer, and fed his children in like. His flock were dissolusioned, disinterested if you will. \"Shepherd\", they asked, \"why dust thou persist with meaningless gospel, when it is the sheep in fact that feed the shepherd?\".

Without me \"my friend\" you are nothing.

So sayseth the lord !!!

No doubt the irony of your continued raping of the Queens English whilst criticising a fellow poster for undertaking tertiary education (tax payer funded or not) will be lost on you. If you want your input considered as intelligent comment at least learn how to spell. I assume that in your job as MD or CEO you have access to a word processor, perhaps you could draft your witty responses in said word processor and hit spell check.

This hardly relates to football - it should be progressed in PM or the social pages. Thread to be locked. Sorry lads it was good entertainment for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6