If I were Des:-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Monas was ok today. Holds onto the ball way too long and Bell and Lyon are usually swamped with defenders by the time it comes out.

Monas was ok today. Holds onto the ball way too long and Bell and Lyon are usually swamped with defenders by the time it comes out.

Agree he was solid but not great. Shows how much we miss Orford with all the repeat sets of six on the Warriors line with no try :doh:

There have been some crazy hypotheticals put forward but this one, perhaps, tops the lot.

Absolutely no chance of it happening and barely worth discussion.

Ryan, it wont happen tahts the thing. Its more than wishful thinking.

Id rather Monas than Anasta. When Monaghans contract ends why not just give him a extended deal but on less money. I hope he stays as he is such a valuable squad member. He can play in a variety of positions and to a good standard.

des has never reall been one for flashy moves like this, so i doubt this would ever happen. monas has done a great job of plugging our gap at 7, so why let him go? ox might get hurt again, and monas slots pretty good in there.

dont see the rooters letting go of toupu anyway. their halves arent firing, but its an untried combo. they have been testing combos since the big man left and the shoes have been just too big to fill for a few seasons. even though he was pretty raw a bloke like pearce might be the go for them. dont see them taking monas mid season even if we let him go.

I wouldnt mind seeing if the Dogs would swap SBW for Monas, that would be awesome for us :p

Ryan, please do something better for Matai than a Tony Jensen role. Jensen was rubbish, built a career on running down Wendell Sailor, once. Did, and offered, nothing else

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4