If Foran plays tonight we win.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't get too upset I know the saints were offside all night but when Keiran returns we will start winning some games. The worlds best five eighth will get us clicking.

Don't get too upset I know the saints were offside all night but when Keiran returns we will start winning some games. The worlds best five eighth will get us clicking.
I would like to know where that 3rd grade footballer got that foran mask from? It's uncanny

Brilliant!

What's funny is that I genuinely didn't know Fokker was playing 20 mins into the game. I just assumed he had not made the fitness test. I was wrong, it was the heart and integrity test he failed.

Are you kidding? He got the heads up from the Dalai Arthur to play with his socks down like all the best kiwis have. You know so you notice him like the blokes at rep carnivals used to do.

Around the start of last year I was thinking who would be my favourite player when the likes of Killer (my all time fave...obviously), Snake, Matai, Ballin all retire? As these 4 are right up there in my eyes. And the name that sprang to mind was Foran. Yep old Foz, he'll be Manly captain when Killer retires, will be here another 8 years (with another 2 premierships under his belt) and will have 300+ games to his name. He will undoubtedly be one of the all time Manly greats.

What an absolute joke you have become Foran. Cut this little brat loose please Tooves, Penns...whoever. The one thing we used to say about Foran is 'he's all heart!'. Well if that's the case theres nothing there now.

He's probably got a great big clock in the dressing room counting down the days until he leaves for the greeners pastures of Uncle Arthur.....just go Foran. Seriously put David Williams at 5/8. He'll do no worse and at least he'll want to be there.

Around the start of last year I was thinking who would be my favourite player when the likes of Killer (my all time fave...obviously), Snake, Matai, Ballin all retire? As these 4 are right up there in my eyes. And the name that sprang to mind was Foran. Yep old Foz, he'll be Manly captain when Killer retires, will be here another 8 years (with another 2 premierships under his belt) and will have 300+ games to his name. He will undoubtedly be one of the all time Manly greats.

What an absolute joke you have become Foran. Cut this little brat loose please Tooves, Penns...whoever. The one thing we used to say about Foran is 'he's all heart!'. Well if that's the case theres nothing there now.

He's probably got a great big clock in the dressing room counting down the days until he leaves for the greeners pastures of Uncle Arthur.....just go Foran. Seriously put David Williams at 5/8. He'll do no worse and at least he'll want to be there.
I completely agree with you.
I last saw the fire in his eyes when he last played for the Kiwis. I haven't seen that in a single Manly game since gift didn't get signed. What a weak hearted crybaby.I have never seen a bigger 360 from any player since Benji.

Speaking of great big clocks in the dressing room, we could have used Robbo on the wing tonight.

Indeed - when Kieran does come back from injury (whenever that is ) and as such the highest paid player in the NRL of 2016 is calling the shots for us again at No 6 etc etc.....if and when we have accumulated enough points to avoid the wooden spoon THEN can we play him in reserve grade for the last few games please ???

His probably come back from injury prematurely, meant to be a 4 - 6 week injury he came back in two weeks to help cover our arses with all the other injuries we have.
So bloody quick to jump all over the halves or any ex manly player. Fickle bunch aren't we.

I refer you to the video of every Manly game since August last year, The Cowboys game would be a lovely way to get started,

Brilliant!

What's funny is that I genuinely didn't know Fokker was playing 20 mins into the game. I just assumed he had not made the fitness test. I was wrong, it was the heart and integrity test he failed.

Me too! Then I saw about 3 hospital passes and then he simply stood out the back.....out the back!?!?!?!?! Then I knew he was playing....as his jersey was in focus as he wasn't moving.

His probably come back from injury prematurely, meant to be a 4 - 6 week injury he came back in two weeks to help cover our arses with all the other injuries we have.
So bloody quick to jump all over the halves or any ex manly player. Fickle bunch aren't we.
More like, he probably doesn't give a **** anymore.

Don't know what you guys were expecting from our halves last night. Our forwards were absolutely owned by the dragons pack. Neither Foran nor DCE were going going to achieve anything when our sissy pack gets bitch slapped like that. DCE probably had a tackle count in the top 3 tonight.

Don't know what you guys were expecting from our halves last night. Our forwards were absolutely owned by the dragons pack. Neither Foran nor DCE were going going to achieve anything when our sissy pack gets bitch slapped like that. DCE probably had a tackle count in the top 3 tonight.
Frank is right , The backs have no chance once the forwards have been dominated ,

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7