If Croker can do "THIS" - will be Massive Boost

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i really like froggy but i dont see him as our long term solution. this year has to be the last year as the number one number nine.

someone mentioned on here a while back about him being our long term utility and i would like to see that. he kicks , covers in the halves, hooker and tackles like a back rower. i like the one year contract for walker to support such a strategy but we have to get serious about a number 9

we have excellent spine players however we lack some real fundamentals of the way the game is played

a heads up hooker with some game awareness seems almost integral to bridge the gap somewhat and is easily the cheapest option to add some missing ingredients that are important to taking the team to the next level of competitiveness

i really like froggy but i dont see him as our long term solution. this year has to be the last year as the number one number nine.

someone mentioned on here a while back about him being our long term utility and i would like to see that. he kicks , covers in the halves, hooker and tackles like a back rower. i like the one year contract for walker to support such a strategy but we have to get serious about a number 9

we have excellent spine players however we lack some real fundamentals of the way the game is played

a heads up hooker with some game awareness seems almost integral to bridge the gap somewhat and is easily the cheapest option to add some missing ingredients that are important to taking the team to the next level of competitiveness
See where you are coming from and some good points but guess until things can be resolved with Manase "s availability and fitness , probably just have to make do with the current personal suited for the 9 role . Acquiring outside noted 9 "s would be expensive too in any case and Froggy is managing well on any fair assessment Ideally with our present [ and generally creative ] playmakers such as Tom , Shu , Foz and D C E , can manage with a bit less reliance on a higher profile strike no 9 so to speak . Going forward , again most likely will just be dependent on Manase "s availability

If Manly really wanted to up the ante in terms of their spine, they should move DCE to hooker and Foran as the 7 and Schuster 5/8. Croker could come off the bench to relieve DCE and we would be much more threatening around the middle off the park, as well as utilising Schuster’s ability in attack.
I like people who think and dare outside the square feathered friend

6 Foz
7 Dce
9 Crocker
V
6 Shu
7 Foz
9 DCE make up the Best Three !!!

Hate Perspective

Hating consumes the hater more than the hated feathered friend .

Mature and rational people do not hate people. They are only disappointed at their actions .

We have not glorified our legendary club and lived up to its high standards as the greatest club of all since 2011 and that is extremely disappointing .

We do not hate our Manly players that try their best and their best is not good enough to live up to our Clubs Great standards . We just replace them with the greater ones that are capable of making our club great .
View attachment 20093
Fair point mate did not articulate well more so not a fan of his previous form at 6.

In the meantime we are stuck with a player who does his job, doesn't make mistakes and regularly puts in 40+ tackles a game. If Manase doesn't make it back, it'll be sad, but you know what, Crooker wont let us down.
In the meantime perspective ....

In the meantime we have players that need to step up for us to compete and defeat the top 4 teams

Resting on our last years 2021 laurels wont cut the mustered in 2022

Croker, DCE, Schu/Foz, Turbo. That’s a fair spine and the big factor last year is they all stayed healthy. Combinations in those positions is vital aside we are very well placed now imo
Absolutely, in fact we look like having a very stable lineup right across the park, which will be a huge advantage. And only more so if teams start regularly losing players to Covid infection or isolation, teamwork is going to be hard to sustain and we could have a vital edge with our settled combinations from last year.

Knowing Crooker is there to shutdown dummy half runs in the ruck area is something that makes Des sleep well at nights.

Stan Laurel?
Thomas Muster?

Stan laurel is the man feathered friend :)

1642731506359.png

Cam Smith played hooker all through juniors and for 500 nrl games

Froggy (surprisingly to some) has yet to master all the skills after 20 games..

But his development has been sufficient enough for me to advise betting against him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4