If Croker can do "THIS" - will be Massive Boost

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Croker develops his running game as many here hope for, either he will need to increase his impressive fitness levels even further, or either a) his outstanding defence will suffer, or b.) a replacement hooker will need to spend more time on the field to give him more of a breather.

If Croker develops his running game as many here hope for, either he will need to increase his impressive fitness levels even further, or either a) his outstanding defence will suffer, or b.) a replacement hooker will need to spend more time on the field to give him more of a breather.
I think his fitness will be fine with adding a running game to his arsenal. He is very fit as it is but as usual it will take until round 5-6 until he is comfortable with the added work load.
He was a half so I think him running the ball will be very dangerous. He is in for another big season where he goes to another level.

Think that it was Froggy who easily split the Titans open in that first clash at Mudgee to get something happening and a pretty smart effort against the Cows at Brookie last season also for an eventual try . So no doubt he can have something to offer there in the right circumstances and if he is selective about it with the occasional sharp run , But maybe against the better defences , would have to be real prudent . Froggy 's main strengths are elsewhere when he is out there but no harm at looking at some other options when they seem on .

Froggy , god damn you , has made me look a very poor judge on footy players AGAIN!!

No superstar that’s for sure , but workmanlike and for now that’ll do.

Gee I wish we had a top line strike centre , it’s one of our missing pieces I feel.

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8