If Burbo had a different last name he wouldn’t even make reserve grade.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Raffa

Not only is he incapable, but his effort is poor as well. He is slow to get back to marker and constantly concedes line breaks.

Purely nepotism at play here, only in the team because of his brothers. Unfortunately the contribution of his brothers is now waning, given one of them only plays once every blue moon. Burbo needs to be released.

I think my patience with the Trbojevic last name has come to an end.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Well I'd say time's up on the Burbo experiment but there's no one else to come in. Waddell plodder , Brown time to retire , Parker no , Condon NO , Bullemore no and hes a mid anyway.. This fuking Schuster fiasco has killed whatever hope we had add to the standard Turbo break down. 12th here we come again.

conanu

Bencher
He is a very good bench player, but not showing lately that he is a starting edge back rower. But is more than handy as a bench forward that can cover centre. The rest Wadell, Condon, Bullimore are pure garbage and need to be moved on.

JBW

Reserve Grader
Agree that Burbo is depth at best. Disagree about Jake. Tom, I just live in hope. False hope through unfortunately.

But on topic. Ben's defense is very weak and he's too slow for the modern edge back rowers / centre. They want him to be Beaver, unfortunately he's more Nate Myles.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well I'd say time's up on the Burbo experiment but there's no one else to come in. Waddell plodder , Brown time to retire , Parker no , Condon NO , Bullemore no and hes a mid anyway.. This fuking Schuster fiasco has killed whatever hope we had add to the standard Turbo break down. 12th here we come again.
In desperate need of a backrower signing, @Bomb Voyage suggested that we were after one along with Mestrov.

No cigar yet, maybe worth looking at a player in Flegg if no luck shortly, Ben T he struggles with the work rate required from a backrower, for me he is a centre this stage of where his game is at..

Eagle 1

First Grader
Not only is he incapable, but his effort is poor as well. He is slow to get back to marker and constantly concedes line breaks.

Purely nepotism at play here, only in the team because of his brothers. Unfortunately the contribution of his brothers is now waning, given one of them only plays once every blue moon. Burbo needs to be released.

I think my patience with the Trbojevic last name has come to an end.
Very harsh, Burbo and Brooks seem to have a good combo going, combined well, lots of tackle breaks and one clean break,Burbo looked strong today. They'll build on this in the Saints game next Sunday.

LOOK don't forget he gave 2-3 try assisted today as far as i remember but i agree with most of U. He really need to work on his game, both attack and defense. Both his bro is fine but they need to go back to the backyard and teach him again. Jake teach him how to defend and Tom how to attack. Also I don't think he's earning too much plus we don't have F###Kkk all there.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Who do you see as a biggest problem? Genuine question.

From todays side -

1) The best organiser in the NRL not taking control of the match, not just today but most games we have lost this year.

2) The starting hooker. In particular his poor defence.

3) The selection of Sipley & Waddell over Bullemore on the bench.

4) The Garrick at centre defencively still isn't working. But in attack it is OK.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16