I was going to buy a membership until

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I thought I would post this here, in plain site so the club knows as they monitor here for some unknown reason.
They also will not correspond on bannings so I will make it a public open letter.

Basically I was going to by my membership tomorrow, and you all know that i have refrained in the past because it was a waste of money and I have issues with certain people in the employ of the club.

Until today when I was banned on MSE, not a big deal as i never post there, and sour grapes aren't my thing. The reason I was going to change my tune on memberships was because with the new program it appeared that they had made some changes and were actually looking like they were on the improve.
The banning today has made me decide that things have not changed and I wont be buying the membership. I am sick of the heavy handed, ridiculous and draconian rules and ways of the three wise monkeys in charge of the site.

In the recent weeks they have listened to the fans mention membership as xmas presents etc and taken on board many of the suggestions we submitted in our proposal.

Now I know it doesn’t sound like much to you or them, but those who know me know I wouldn’t; part with $250 for membership very lightly, and know what a drama it has been to get me to the point of signing up.....The club should know they have just lost my support in them as a business group and as a a member.

I will support the team in my own capacity still!

(By the way being banned from MSE is no big deal to me, i know how to re-sign up but it isn’t worth it for the 1 - 2 posts I make there per month. There is a matter o principle though!)

How are they to know you were REALLY going to sign up? Talk is cheap.

Better to sign up and then threaten to return the membership and tell the Sun Herald about it.

I have a good contact if you want it.

I have my own contacts there.

Because I wouldnt want them to benefit from my $250, that will go toward the salary of the three wise men

So are you gunna fork out?

We know you want too :)

We will see, my contempt for the way the club is run has not gone away. Once things change there for the better i will reward them, in the meantime they dont deserve my money

cmon dan - be honest - no one deserves your money - they should pay you to attend ;)

true mate...true i have that kind of presence to me....awe inspiring and all

[quote author=byso]
So are you gunna fork out?

We know you want too :)

We will see, my contempt for the way the club is run has not gone away. Once things change there for the better i will reward them, in the meantime they don't deserve my money
[/quote]

I wonder if Wilson has just called the football club board together for a crisis meeting to discuss the fact that Dan won't part with his $250- again this year.

I wonder what would be said? :)

They would say "Who gives a ****" probably but the thing they would misunderstand is I have one of the most popular manly sites around and an excellent vehincle to show the club in a good light or in light of the way they treat me.......What would your decision be?

its like a vehicle, but with a bigger eNgine

5??? I wasnt aware one of those exisited on Friday.

I shall be exercising the old public service tradition of POETS day. Although not as E as i'd like

well I actually finish at 4:30 today, but will be staying back for a few free beers. In fact I might crack one in 30 mins since my boss already pissed off for the day

now your talking. unfortunately I cant avail myself of that luxury, but 3:30 is looking very attractive about now

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4