I was going to buy a membership until

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yup, we just chucked in a 2 6packs I might send my bitch (The sysadmin) to go get me one!

[quote author=Daniel]
yup, we just chucked in a 2 6packs I might send my bitch (The sysadmin) to go get me one!

Aren't you the office bitch?
[/quote]

I dont have the tits for it.....

nah definately not the office bitch. I am the office drinker, not the youngest not the oldest just the single dirty alcoholic in the corner.

One of the girls has taken to calling me mr perfect because I said I wont talk to a girl i know anymore until she loses weight

Id be getting out of someone elses bed around now!

[quote author=Daniel]

Aren't you the office bitch?
[/quote]
No Byso, He is the Office Gimp

mate the only gimp in this office is the gra[hics program on my PC.

If only you guys could be a fly on the wall in my office, this place is full of freaks!

Sometimes i feel normal in here

I cant believe Dan hasnt come back with any Draughtsman jokes after all the help desk comments Byso

Dan, is it true those help desks are weird places?

No idea, we dont have a help desk!

Its run out of the US and i have never been to the Colorado springs office so no idea how weird they are

I cant believe Dan hasnt come back with any Draughtsman jokes after all the help desk comments Byso

Theres no need he is already low enough

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4