I want to shag froggy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was at the game and hooker is one position we have covered in Croker. What stood out initially was his defence. It was unbelievable. He continually cut down much bigger players and would make 2/3 tackles a set. Then he started to run and his 40/20 was so unexpected therein lies the beauty of it. His effort plays all night were exceptional including the 2nd try. He was so far ahead of any other player as MOM it wasn't funny. BUT with about 15 mins to go you could tell he was gassed due to his effort (as were 4/5 other players) and the warning signs were well and truly there that a comeback was a possibility. Croker did not deserve to lose and he should feel p**sed at some of his team mates whose efforts were average.

Can he play half back?.. oh yeah.

Many have argued if we get rid of DCE who are we going to replace him with... well, Croker on his pay packet and with that attitude would loosen up quite a bit of cap space to invest elsewhere and turn this into a real possible threat. Just a thought.

Should be a fair bit of humble pie getting eaten around ST about this bloke, all from the usual suspects.

You never write off a player with as much guts and determination as Croker.
I will admit I was one of them and now I see him as a must keep player, someone we dont want to lose but Manly will do as Manly and say , we had to let him go because our cap wouldnt let us keep him

I'm not bagging the guy anymore. He's all heart. A true eagle.

200w.gif

If Freddy was a serious coach he’d be in the NSW squad. Playing better than Cook and Api at the moment. I would have him off the bench in game 3. Incredible defence and can cover the halves. What a player.

If Freddy was a serious coach he’d be in the NSW squad. Playing better than Cook and Api at the moment. I would have him off the bench in game 3. Incredible defence and can cover the halves. What a player.

Lmao. I've backed Croker from day 1, but even this is a bridge too far.

Api is a class above, and Croker was not a beach sprinter as a junior.

If he moved to halfback he would be the best defensive half in the comp. He can kick a 40/20 so he has a good long kicking game and his cross field kicks to wingers aren't bad either. Might have a cheap dce replacement.

Our Frog seems to have caught Freddy's eye tonight.

Could our frog be making his way into the blues squad? Is there a better defensive hooker in the game? Does he start and cook fresh tears Qld apart off the bench?

Ohh the hater Won't like this post.

A teams grit starts with its individuals. It's been Jake and Frog for a long time. Ive said he'd make a better captain then Jake. Happy to have joint captain's. But generation next has been showing the way for some time.

And is our little froggy tough. The more bloke copy Jake and Froggy. The better this team will be.

Froggy played well but clearly is troubled by his shoulder problems which looks like nerve damage. We have a long layoff until the Tigpies so we will see how he recovers. Amazing defensive performance again.

His passing from dummy half is so slow and a hinderance to our attack, shoulder could be hampering his passing we were lost when he wasnt on the field cause weekes isn't a dummy half , we need gordon to come on and interchange with croker to up tempo, Weekes is clearly in the team as their are doubts about tom getting through games so gordon isnt likely to happen soon

His passing from dummy half is so slow and a hinderance to our attack, shoulder could be hampering his passing we were lost when he wasnt on the field cause weekes isn't a dummy half , we need gordon to come on and interchange with croker to up tempo, Weekes is clearly in the team as their are doubts about tom getting through games so gordon isnt likely to happen soon
His dummy half passing has improved dramatically since he was first given that job .... but I agree Weekes is no 9 and it really showed last night .... Gordon should be our alternate 9 imho

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6