I want this guy in the manly family asap.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Screenshot_20230511_234736_Chrome.jpg

Can't believe he's playing regies at the dogs. Look he might be crapola but bloody hell I'd love to see paseka and Pele running amok.....

Think he was at Cronulla last year and played for Newton. Biggers not always better.
Totally. There is a viral clip of his debut run for the sharks last year. It was like an exocet missile on speed.
Obviously if he's moved clubs and is still in regies he has a lot of development still to go but what I miss is a Spid Carrol type. Come off the back fence at 100mph and see who in the opposition has balls and who doesn't.
Toff sips is our best at that and this kid makes him look like a walker.

Totally. There is a viral clip of his debut run for the sharks last year. It was like an exocet missile on speed.
Obviously if he's moved clubs and is still in regies he has a lot of development still to go but what I miss is a Spid Carrol type. Come off the back fence at 100mph and see who in the opposition has balls and who doesn't.
Toff sips is our best at that and this kid makes him look like a walker.
I'm in...every team needs a player like this who just steams into the line and skittles the opposition. And probably a bargain buy as well.

Think he was at Cronulla last year and played for Newton. Biggers not always better.
Bigger is not always more powerful and this is true

Forward play is a Power game and this 22 year old BIG boy has proved that is DNA Dynamic

He is powerful and has the ability to power his way and Dent the line

Impact is important off the bench and he would offer that impact

He would be a better impact option than the older expired Woods passive option that we currently have

I know a few blokes who were around his dimensions. Not always the best footy players.

One of these guys played for us at prop, mainly because we couldn't hide him on the wing. Couldn't tackle, couldn't catch a ball to save his life but he was always first in the fight to support a mate. Turned into a bit of a legend around the place when he knocked out a second rower who ironed out our 5/8 ... but he was never going to make first grade!!!

George Rose and Toff Sipley may have been around that big weight at one stage before they both streamlined down a bit but they had some natural mobility as well which helped them to eventually become pretty fair players . That 's the thing , some degree of mobility and durability even allowing for a big body to be able to compete at N R L level . Thought that Sykes and Dias may have come on a bit better this season at Blacktown , . Dias looked quite athletic and Sykes previously a really good work rate . maybe Sykes has experienced some injuries this season .

So with all the injuries the dogs have he can not crack first grade?
He has been coming off the bench for them this season. Fractured his arm and missed a month. He is definitely a damaging ball runner but struggles to get through more than 20 min.

It has been a long time honouring our Legendary club with a Premiership Win

I truly hope Seibold can join our premiership Winning Manly Family
He will become a true Manly Legend for life

All Manly Legends contribute to Manly Premiership Wins

NRL 2021: Manly Sea Eagles celebrate 75th season with ‘walk of fame ...

You would hate the dragon tattoo on my xxxxx then....;)>:)

On a serious note thou the game is going that way if we like it or not. I guess we either embrace or get left behind.
Or will swing back, or go in another way entirely.

Disco music and platform heels use to be 'the way to go' at one point.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4