I want this guy in the manly family asap.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Totally. There is a viral clip of his debut run for the sharks last year. It was like an exocet missile on speed.
Obviously if he's moved clubs and is still in regies he has a lot of development still to go but what I miss is a Spid Carrol type. Come off the back fence at 100mph and see who in the opposition has balls and who doesn't.
Toff sips is our best at that and this kid makes him look like a walker.
We need experience and spirit.

JWH
PAPALII
TAPINE
PAULO
FONUA BLAKE
HAAS (FREAK FOR HIS AGE)
FUSCHER HARRIS
NAS

It's a short list please add if you can.

Maybe get this guy and ship him off to Spud's Gym for a month or two and see what we get might be a good investment...
Also a few weeks with Tooves to educate all our players on courage and commitment

Hes a kiwi. He will be an acquaintance or friend at best, but kiwis can only call other kiwis family ;)

Hope he comes back home from his lil trip across to the west island.

If we can get his fitness right and get him to lose about 15-20kg, then he'll be the same as a lot of other Samoans or Tongans running around
And get him to break his two year contract and get him to.....if we are playing fantasy football I'm getting in my time machine and I'm getting Glen Lazarus but I'm not letting him play until I've put him through two years of plyometric conditioning to make ....water weed dune hair?

And get him to break his two year contract and get him to.....if we are playing fantasy football I'm getting in my time machine and I'm getting Glen Lazarus but I'm not letting him play until I've put him through two years of plyometric conditioning to make ....water weed dune hair?
Why don't you grab nas, jfh, tapine, jwh, afb while your at it.. talk about fantasies lol

Ahh that was the whole idea of the post dude, I don't really have a time machine, if I did, no disrespect I'd have better things to do than post here.

Sorry @Dan
We're you not the one who posted a list of players that we needed that had experience and spirit? With those players mentioned above?? I think the idea of Pele is more feasible

We're you not the one who posted a list of players that we needed that had experience and spirit? With those players mentioned above?? I think the idea of Pele is more feasible
Yeah but dude if I've got a time machine I don't even think I need front rowers. I'll just strap the boots on myself and go back and kidnap sonny bill in 13 and run out for the chooks and have a shocker. Easy as.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6