I think Mark is the new Oracle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We really really have to do a Silvertails get together in season 2017, not sure if @Dan is planning on a home visit next year but that would be the ideal time.

Not hard to organise , do it at a pre home game, leagues club or Brooky Hotel.

No cost, nothing included,all we neee is some name tags to stick on with your Silvertails name and real name underneath.

Be fun to get the likes of @Ryan and @Woodsie face to face ( might have to include some boxing gloves).

Needs to be a Saturday or Sunday game to allow workers to make it.

If I'm not off in the caravan somewhere happy to take on the organising role.

Outstanding idea Mark.

We'll win the comp next year
Ecstasy-tablets-110929.jpg

@Mark from Brisbane i have been reading posts from you since approx Nov last year (from memory) where you clearly stated your belief that 2020 is the next year of the Eagle.

As you articulated - particularly mid '16 - that this was all about changing the guard, 'refreshing the roster', and building towards a new premiership window within 5 years.

Based on recent signings and list managamenent, you appear to be bang on. We are moving on talent based on long term planning (ie will they be peaking in 5 years?).

Plenty will point to Brown or Myles - but the reality is both will be gone by end of 2018. That will free up cap space for th 'final pieces' in the puzzle.

Rate me Optimistic if you want (claiming we won't win the comp for another 4 years is hardly optimistic) but the reality is that all I am doing is saying that I think Mark is right. And from now on, I will watch and judge the eagles based on performance, potential, and the Plan.

Sea Eagles 2020 - Marks clear vision ;-)

Thanks Mark

I think we'll be in the 8 between 5-8 in '17. The following year we'll have extra bucks with Matai and Stewart gone, and I wouldnt be surprised if Bird from Cronulla joins us that year if Barrett is still with us as they are both Dragon boys and apparently know each other quite well. We'll be in the top 4 that year if injuries dont interfere. I think our first potential crack at the title will be 2019. But 2020 is certainly likely also. Then again it could be 2050 with the Tokyo Sea Eagles

@Mark from Brisbane i have been reading posts from you since approx Nov last year (from memory) where you clearly stated your belief that 2020 is the next year of the Eagle.

As you articulated - particularly mid '16 - that this was all about changing the guard, 'refreshing the roster', and building towards a new premiership window within 5 years.

Based on recent signings and list managamenent, you appear to be bang on. We are moving on talent based on long term planning (ie will they be peaking in 5 years?).

Plenty will point to Brown or Myles - but the reality is both will be gone by end of 2018. That will free up cap space for th 'final pieces' in the puzzle.

Rate me Optimistic if you want (claiming we won't win the comp for another 4 years is hardly optimistic) but the reality is that all I am doing is saying that I think Mark is right. And from now on, I will watch and judge the eagles based on performance, potential, and the Plan.

Sea Eagles 2020 - Marks clear vision ;-)

Well this didn't turn out well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4