I spied with my little eye ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Sometimes you just see something during a game ... and whilst interesting ... probably doesn't warrant making up a whole new thread ... so I thought I would trial this thread for people to post those little things they noticed ... that may be of interest to others ..

To start .. I noticed that twice during the game against Melb, that Paseka was caught on camera saying something to his team mates .. didn't know he could talk .... on one of those occasions it looked like a rev up ... WTF ....

I love the level of emotion shown by Haumole O. When something good happens he’s always there and when he makes a mistake he takes it personally.

I hope that means he loves the club and will be here a long time.

I noticed one of the tallest and quickest wingers in the game, still not jumping and contesting for a high kick - guess who???

The dce to tom kick reminded me of when the team is clicking and winning they do a lot of those styles of plays.

Whether the Jake inside to tom pass or further ago... the someone kicks/flicks the ball and snake is there to gather and scooooooore.

Anyway, I spied that.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4