I need some good come back lines

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CorkQld

Reserve Grader
Living in Toowoomba I am surrounded by Broncos supporters, so in the off chance that the Broncos win tomorrow night, can I get some suggestions on come backs that will shut them right up. They're already whinging that were not letting Buck wit the horse do laps of Suncorp

"I hear Darius Boyd, Sam Thaiday and Karmichael Hunt want to meet you in a pub toilet to discuss the result".

Too far? Come oooorn......

Living in Toowoomba I am surrounded by Broncos supporters, so in the off chance that the Broncos win tomorrow night, can I get some suggestions on come backs that will shut them right up. They're already whinging that were not letting Buck wit the horse do laps of Suncorp

I don't see what the problem is @CorkQld
We won't lose tomorrow night, so they will need the come back lines, not you.
To borrow a line from @BOZO
Have faith my feather friend!!!

* oh dear. I cant believe I just said that...

* Buck left 17 piles of manure to wear the Broncos' jersey tonight
* Manly only flew up to take your money
* Why don't you wear a Manly Hat on your second head?
* Heard the Broncos were a bunch of sheilas - so Manly flew in their Cheergirls to play them
CiS-6fjUUAABIA9.jpg:large

I could go on and on :rofl:

Last edited:
Don't need comeback lines when we give them a 30-10 pasting tomorrow night.

And when we flog them say 'imagine if you guys had to put up with 5 day turnarounds?'.

Come backs aren't usually needed with broncos fans because they are rarely intelligent enough to think of anything witty to say in the first place. If they score a good try and one of their mob screams how good it was, because if nothing else, they have an extremely firm grasp of the blatantly obvious, you simply agree with them. The confusion this creates is astounding. They can't grasp the concept that a fan from another team could actually enjoy watching a good try being scored, even if it's against their own side.

Then again, if you smile and ask a broncos supporter how they're going, they usually have to think for a while before answering. lol

On another note, a funny thing happened to me today. I was casually strolling through a shopping centre with the Mrs when I spied a bloke making his way through the crowd. He was proudly wearing a Manly shirt so, as is my way, I got in his road and said g'day. Turns out he's on holiday from Sydney. I went through the now regular spiel with him, you know...I hope Cherry fires this week, big Marty has been going well, it's good to have Snake back etc etc. Then, he finishes the brief conversation with a happy "Cheers mate, good to meet you and we'll probably lose this week, but as long as the Cowboys win, I'll be happy".

WTF?? I should have spat on him!!

And therein lies your answer to the mouthy broncos supporters problem. Spit on the fcuks! :devil:

Last edited:
I don't see what the problem is @CorkQld
We won't lose tomorrow night, so they will need the come back lines, not you.
To borrow a line from @BOZO
Have faith my feather friend!!!

* oh dear. I cant believe I just said that...
Very good point, I'm sure they'll bring up the DCE backflip because that's about all they'll be able to think of. The way they still carry on you'd think he backflipped on the donkeys. Unlike Brisbane to think they own the NRL

Come backs aren't usually needed with broncos fans because they are rarely intelligent enough to think of anything witty to say in the first place. If they score a good try and one of their mob screams how good it was, because if nothing else, they have an extremely firm grasp of the blatantly obvious, you simply agree with them. The confusion this creates is astounding. They can't grasp the concept that a fan from another team could actually enjoy watching a good try being scored, even if it's against their own side.

Then again, if you smile and ask a broncos supporter how they're going, they usually have to think for a while before answering. lol

On another note, a funny thing happened to me today. I was casually strolling through a shopping centre with the Mrs when I spied a bloke making his way through the crowd. He was proudly wearing a Manly shirt so, as is my way, I got in his road and said g'day. Turns out he's on holiday from Sydney. I went through the now regular spiel with him, you know...I hope Cherry fires this week, big Marty has been going well, it's good to have Snake back etc etc. Then, he finishes the brief conversation with a happy "Cheers mate, good to meet you and we'll probably lose this week, but as long as the Cowboys win, I'll be happy".

WTF?? I should have spat on him!!

And there in lies your answer to the mouthy broncos supporters problem. Spit on the fcuks! :devil:

Yeh fair enough, I've been a bit chesty of late too, should be able to hoik up some good solid green ones

On that off chance, mention that we played the amateur cap cheats in round 7 and the professional ones in round 10, so shut the buck up you Friday night Fwits!

Last edited:
What I have found best, living in Brisbane myself, is asking how old they were when Brisbane last won a premiership and if they can remember it. Goes great guns on my niece.

Or a a previous post said, just smack the one giving you the most crap.

Righto, it looks like you really do need some help with this dilemma, so (and bear with me because 1 - I have just had my first beer in quite a while and 2 - Refer to my signature) here we go...

If you cop a bit from a reasonably good looking female broncos fan, and yes I know but hey, there might be one....if I were you, or at least had your username.....I would drop open my fly and tell her to put a cork in it! The I'd demand my "come" back in case she tried to use it to improve their fan base stock.

Mercifully, for all the readers of that post...I have nothing more to add to this thread. Unless I get another beer into me, but I don't think so. lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2