I need a new rule

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are Woodsie and I right that this new rule is a must?

• Of course you are

• No. I'm not too bright.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Knights at it already, got a 6 more from a touch and looked like they were all waving to someone in the crowd 🤦‍♂️
It's all I'll see now, thanks for that 🙄😂
Sorry! Bit like I once saw a list of things that irritate people in TV shows. Used to be only one or two things bugged me, now I see the whole list!
Note how kind I’ve been not mentioning any of them and saving you from further misery 😊

Sorry! Bit like I once saw a list of things that irritate people in TV shows. Used to be only one or two things bugged me, now I see the whole list!
Note how kind I’ve been not mentioning any of them and saving you from further misery 😊
Was one of the things how it's so obvious how they never actually have coffee in their cup because:

1. They take a huge gulp from a supposedly fresh (& therefore piping hot) cup as soon as it's passed to them;

2. The angle they take their first sip would result in it flooding their face & neck if it really was a full cup?

Was one of the things how it's so obvious how they never actually have coffee in their cup because:

1. They take a huge gulp from a supposedly fresh (& therefore piping hot) cup as soon as it's passed to them;

2. The angle they take their first sip would result in it flooding their face & neck if it really was a full cup?

Knock it off you pair! 🫣😂

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4