I LOVE SOO!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
^^^LOL...too funny fellas!

Not the Sportsnet world stuff-up for you though global.

The same happens with Foxtel.
Whenever I want to record anything I set to record the show before, and after now; just to be safe.

That Sportsnet stuff-up is just not good enough. Even seeing the last 10 mins eventually detracts a lot from the ''experience''.

Mebbe you'll have to record 2 hours either side just in case!

And you're right about Shame Hayne of course.
It's a sign of great self-control how he manages to keep a straight face all night.

That or absolute insanity!

Have you asked her? Maybe she would.

I hate our record in gf GF Gfs but would hate our record even more if we didn't make them

rifraff said:
Have you asked her? Maybe she would.

I hate our record in gf GF Gfs but would hate our record even more if we didn't make them

I was/am just drunk enough to ask her....didn't go to well. So thanks for that suggestion. She said something that started with G.. F..... (so gotta love that glimmer of hope!)

@RiverEagle I reckon you're right, have to record 2 hours either side.

I mean it was just some soccer weekly show they put on....nothing 'essential.'

bones said:
Josh Reynolds charged with a grade 3 dangerous throw. Will miss 2 weeks with early plea.
That's the Manly game and Origin 2 as the dogs have a bye this week.

Hard to believe that, as the guy just spun over and landed on his back - Grade 1 at most. Can NSW fight it ? :cool:

Bird could come in at 6 and I would swap Hopa in and Tupou out. :idea:

Any defensive half could step in as Hodko is calm enough to work with a new half.

well brent "taint" has come out bleating how he thought he was going to be the next alex mckinnon (which i think is pretty weak thing to say)

so....do you reckon the hierarchy at qld has asked him to provide this hyperbole or is he just a massive wussbag?

edit: really? the word pu55y is deleted?

Rules are rules and either team would have complained..

If Reynolds is suspended does that mean Pearce and Maloney will be the halfs in origin 2 because it's all about the combinations?

rifraff said:
Rules are rules and either team would have complained..

If Reynolds is suspended does that mean Pearce and Maloney will be the halfs in origin 2 because it's all about the combinations?

Neither of the Rorters have a strategic kicking game. Plus they just gave every NSW Fans the shytes - should be barred from a Blues jumper for life :dodgy:

Bird used to be a 5/8 and he will be eligible to play next game.

I still think that they should fight it, its similar to that Dragons Player's flip on some Rabbid player at the SCG - and he got off.

Out of the 2, Hodko was the one who made the real difference, but I recall yelling at the TV 'Go Grubby' quite a few times too :p

I just hope nsw haven't played their "grand final" (gf - lol) as we still have one more match to win...and qld wont play that bad again.

Losing Cronk in the first 15 mins was what lost it. DCE would never have expected to, or have trained in the role he played. DCE also seemed to have kicked more than he has done all year at Manly.

Going through the pain barrier and coming out the other side in origin is amazing

and Hayne.. yup both of them on this side of the border too

globaleagle said:
I just hope nsw haven't played their "grand final" (gf - lol) as we still have one more match to win...and qld wont play that bad again.

The last 5 minutes of that game would have convinced the NSW Players that they can defend their line, under duress of pain and idiotic refereeing.

The home ground advantage will also lift them. I may actually go out again, haven't attended the last couple, but would love to be part of the atmosphere of a winning NSW Series :)
The 'NSW, NSW' chants are deafening, actually resonating in your body with the force and volume. :shy:

The last five minutes probably lasted 30 seconds, it was all time wasting..

Was a good win and probably deserved. Qld are running out of fingers anyway and dread how they would display an eleventh series win

HappilyManly said:
bones said:
Josh Reynolds charged with a grade 3 dangerous throw. Will miss 2 weeks with early plea.
That's the Manly game and Origin 2 as the dogs have a bye this week.

Any defensive half could step in as Hodko is calm enough to work with a new half.

Unless he's changing his jersey.:p

Here's my email to sportsnet.... i don't expect them to reply.

wow, I can not believe that on the most anticipated game of the rugby league calender.....Queensland verses NSW you screwed the viewers over again!

Scheduled to start at 2am....you had 90 minutes of soccer before the game started.

Your treatment of league fans is disgusting. You did this with the grand final last year...I emailed you then but you guys were too busy rolling around in your piles of cash to bother to reply to me. I then forwarded my complaint onto the National Rugby League which I will do again.

Maybe you should try doing this with the Stanley cup finals telecasts and see the reaction you get.

Bigots.

Ok just got to watch the game, albeit fighting a 3 year old over bed time and being on radio silence since just after the tate head knock....damn this middle of the day, middle of the week footy!

My thoughts:

- dce was set up for failure, if they lost as they did dce was going to be a scapegoat and hearing from the commentary they went after him early

- Dce does better under known structure a few times he got into a position manly would have scored from but QLD were looking for Cronkite plays

- NSW finally realised that origin isn't a game of halves well it is in clock terms but not in player position terms. Origin is a forwards and outside backs game the halves are part of the orchestra and not the conductors

- Reynolds is a downright grub, he should have had his ass handed to him for milking and faking again. His kind of **** needs to be rubbed out of the game

- nsw still have passengers

- right wingers have no idea how to defend on the outside and trust on the inside @HappilyManly that means wolfy isn't to blame it's just his position

- refs are woeful at all levels and the "milking milking", oh wait I'll give a penalty is a clear reason why this system does not work

- Ricky Stuart is a terrible coach......

- 3 year old girls + bed time + footy = stress

bones said:
No-one can say Jarryd Hayne is over-rated after that. He was brilliant the entire 80 minutes.
MOM by a mile.

Jarryd talking about his experience last night...love it!

"When you get in that place, it becomes muscle memory, it doesn't matter what you say to anyone, it's a war out there. People's heads are falling off and when you look someone in the eye they just look straight through you because they don't know what's going on.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/state-of-origin/jarryd-hayne-i-went-to-a-place-that-ive-never-been-before-20140529-zrra0.html#ixzz332ljJCe8

globaleagle said:
Here's my email to sportsnet.... i don't expect them to reply.

wow, I can not believe that on the most anticipated game of the rugby league calender.....Queensland verses NSW you screwed the viewers over again!

Scheduled to start at 2am....you had 90 minutes of soccer before the game started.

Your treatment of league fans is disgusting. You did this with the grand final last year...I emailed you then but you guys were too busy rolling around in your piles of cash to bother to reply to me. I then forwarded my complaint onto the National Rugby League which I will do again.

Maybe you should try doing this with the Stanley cup finals telecasts and see the reaction you get.

Bigots.

You rock global.....here's my email to the nrl....

Hi everyone. The SOO match on your international broadcaster was scheduled to start at 2am. In fact it did not start until close to 3.30am! Even though I set the pvr to record 60 mins after game end...I still lost the last 10 minutes.

The shows they were broadcasting were not live games and in fact a whole bunch of soccer 'drivel'.

It is embarrassing to me to invite people over to try and spread the word of rugby league in canada only to have to download the last half to complete the game.
They (sportsnet) did this with last year's grand final as well. It is terribly unprofessional. They have not done this with any other rugby league match this season. It was simply terrible.

I realise that you probably have no power over rectifying this but as a huge rugby league fan, I felt the need to let you know how this great game was being treated by your overseas broadcaster.

They did not respond to my email regards last years grand final (you guys did) and I don't expect them to with this complaint.

They would never do this with their ice hockey telecast so I don't think that at 2am, it is too much to expect they show some professionalism and broadcast at least close to when they advertise.

Thank you for your time.

@glpbaleagle what did you write to the broadcaster, I wasn't quite clear on your position

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10