I LOVE SOO!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
It brings out the best in everyone!! Way better in the old days though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM62pQ37gGM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn8dxmOg2h4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA9lRIWgNf8

Each to their own I guess. My sole interest is in winning premierships. I have zero interest in any other Rugby League. Not SOO, Tests or City Country and don't even start me on the 7's and All Stars rubbish.

The "Core Business" is the NRL Premiership. You could take away the other games and Rugby League would continue to be healthy. However, if you take away the NRL Premiership, the game would die.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
I'm still going to find it very hard to support a team with Josh Reynolds in it. Not quite sure I can do it.

I had to laugh at the comment under Choc's picture in the team list in today's Courier Mail.

Courier Mail said:
Admits he didn't like Reynolds. Now he has to make out they are mates.

:D

Go Qld. Too many dogs and no Brett Stewart and Choc to languish in the bench for NSW. DCE to get more game time.

Pride said:
I would donate a wad of cash to a charity just to see cam smith laid out with a flurry of punches tonight...

I just had a couple of pre-game beers with a mate who's put 500 on NSW at not that great odds...So I'm thinking he's ''donated'' that wad for us!

I doubt we'll see Scam sorted out, but I'm sure I'll cop a defeat a lot better than my mate tonight.

I've just remembered the one missing link to SOO is Roy & HG for me. Made even the mundane games so much fun. :)

Always remember Mick O'Connor's 'Tiberius Rex, The Roman Senator'. He had a mannerism of raising one arm as he went in for a kick, Roy would always say 'thanks for the acknowledgement, Tiberius' :D

Wonder what nicknames they would give the current mob ?

Yeah, I've also been feeling disappointed there's no Roy & HG from the card table at halfway. I was even more surprised to see there is quite a lot of interest online wanting them back. Back in the day when I lived in Oz they weren't that well-known in mainstream media, but had a growing cult following. This Sporting Life is a happy Saturday afternoon memory from uni days.

HappilyManly said:
None of the survivors of the NSW 1980 side were given the honour of being there :mad:

Wombat and the others must be presented at ANZ :idea:

"The real 100th Origin game".

9:32 Sid is on - stay safe!!!

Broken arm, so his sinews weren't aligned properly :sleepy:
He broke his arm wrestling Hoffman - the irony :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4