I LOVE SOO!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If that was a club game Reynolds would have been in the shower by now.

There was a knock on by NSW in the lead up to Thurston getting pushed into touch. At least the refs are consistently inept at any level.

HoldenV8 said:
If that was a club game Reynolds would have been in the shower by now.

Yet the same tackle by a grub like Smith or Slater wouldn't even be a penalty. That first tackle on Choc against the Storm was worse.

The footage of the Qld box shows big Mal staring into the middle distance for 40 mins, while the real coach hagan is doing all the talking, wearing the headphones and mike, making the calls, typing on the laptop etc

bones said:
Shoe1 said:
I don't care how many bones he's broken, protect dce

I do :(

I mean get Cronk back out there

Jerry1 said:
Double movement butt ill take it. Hodko's kicking is ****e below his usual tonight.

No dble, mcQueen fell off, he tried to debate his point butwe got a fair try.

I guess Hodko will settle his nerves and start kicking Qld to buggery and back :D

Geez Hodges gives me the irrits!

Holding Merrin on top of him by the guernsey, the pocket-ref screams '' Milking! ''...and Hayne gives QLD the penalty anyway!

Then he elbows Jarrod Hayne unquestioned to boot.

1st class GRUB!

And could QLD get their guernseys' any tighter?! Or is it body-paint?

Fair dinkum look like pro-cyclists out there.

Jerry1 said:
Double movement butt ill take it. Hodko's kicking is ****e below his usual tonight.

Less a double movement than inglis' try last year was a shepherd.

Shoe1 said:
The footage of the Qld box shows big Mal staring into the middle distance for 40 mins, while the real coach hagan is doing all the talking, wearing the headphones and mike, making the calls, typing on the laptop etc

Now at halftime hagan is talking to the team while Mal hangs back. Fair dinkum who is he kidding.

I hope Daley pulls Hayne's ears and gives him a good slap in the face before they come back. He plays well angry. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8