I love how Monas has become the Messiah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lyon said, Des coaches us to a structure. Where we need to be on the field.

What happens then is the play makers ie, himself and orford then decide what is going to happen on field based on what is in front of them.

My argument garts is that if they are not being coached to Orford and Lyon's style of play then how are the other 15 players going to know what is in Orford or Lyon's head when the game is on.

The only set play I have ever seen out there is when a center runs decoy and a cutout pass behind the back to Stewart to try and do something.

Beyond that they are headless chooks 'because' in my opinion, they are being coached on where to be not 'what to do'.

Well I assume when you said Lyon said they play to a set structure they would be playing to a structure that suits there style of play, as thats all Des can do. He cant make them take the right options on the field when they see whats in front of them, they have to think for themselves and make the correct decision. Thats why they earn $500k per year.

So basically we are assuming the structure Des has set does not work with Orford & Lyons game?

What I am assuming is that Des is not coaching everybody to be on the same page.

I 'think' that he is coaching them on where to be and what they should do but when it comes down to the game they don't quite know what happening.

No because of a lack of set plays, I understand your point, but do they appear to you to all be acting as one unit in attack?

I see glimpses but nothing that makes me think we've finally got it.

I agree our attack is not great, has been this way all season. I dont know if it is Des or us taking wrong options, however I am starting to see some positives. The main one being Bell, he seems to be seeing the ball in space more now in the last month and creating half chances, I also believe this is a result of playing outside Lyon, at the start of the year he had Burns inside of him.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6