I hate Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The vermin are rapidly becoming the team that everyone is going to hate, protected species from the officials, I will be amazed if Keary and Luke do not have a few weeks on the side lines for their illegal play tonight, they were desperate tonight after we towelled them and have done enough I think to get to top 4

Nope. There was nothing at all in any of the Rabbitohs tackles.

They should be all available next week against the Dogs. ;)

Auva'a has some serious self worth issues. Seems his anger hasn't abated any despite his supposed counselling.
You are being too generous in that assessment C & C. I think he's just an out-and-out dickhead. Probably one of Maguire's favourite players.

As for the grub factor, they did illegal tackles all night. Hit JT mid air twice. I also thought a possible crusher when Thurston had regathered the ball after the bunnies break and about 3 of them jumped on him. I thought his neck was in a dangerous position.
Dirty grubby team.
Inglis creeps me out.

Nailed it chip and chase!!

Auva'a has some serious self worth issues. Seems his anger hasn't abated any despite his supposed counselling

NRL should be banning him from the game forever. Clearly not reformed at all, his agrression and anger issues are clear for everyone to see. He looks like he's out to assault people in every tackle. Out and out thug. He was found guilty. I strongly believe giving women bashers a 2nd chance in our game is completely unacceptable and sending a very dangerous message.

I have hated Souths ever since I started following the game in 1970. When they got kicked out of the competition, I actually went on the march for their stupid worthless club back in 2000... but only because George Piggins had declared it an open forum for ALL supporters who were disaffected with the way the game was going, so I donned my Manly jumper and marched in protest against the Northern Eagles joint venture, which had just completed its first disastrous season at that time. I did want Souths to get re-instated, but only so that we could belt them again when we (hopefully) came back as Manly. Last week I saw the fulfilment of my dream... :)

Last edited:
Sad to say i have 2 good friends that support Souths but im with you all .....I hate Souths and think they should not have been let back in years ago , and Keary ...grub he has to go for a few weeks.
Just cant handle the crap they come up with . Parra are the other for me , cant stand them winning unless its the spoon , most others im ok with but the dogs are not flash for me and there supporters..... dont get me started on that mob

it was truly great when oneal and brannigan came over to us on their own accord,souffs fans died a thousand times,i only hate the donkeys more

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6