I hate Ch9 Sunday games!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Why do the neanderthals at Channel 9 programming continue to insist on a delayed telecast of what is supposed to be the 2nd ranked game of the week?

As a fan I like nothing more than to watch my team live and, if that's not possible, to know the score.

I find it impossible to sit through a Sunday game and the tedious ads (I boycott products that advertise on Sunday football) when I know I can click on the net and find the score.

Surely it's time to enter the 21st Century and keep up with rival codes by broadcasting the week's big matches live on free to air???????????

I have to wait until 2am down here in the city of gayfl. And then I have to sit through the ads for getting pictures of boobs sms'ed to you and the like....

It's tough I tells you!! ;)

The storm game was live in round one, but I think last week the footy didn't come on until 1130 or something.

I am kind of forced in to being a pseudo supporter of the storm, because the better they do the more reasonable time the matches will come on to free to air.

Then again maybe I should just get mr foxtel to come....

A mate in Swan Hill reckons they're going to get one of the Friday night games from 8.30 or something.

Maybe you need a powerful antennae to pick up regional coverage?

I wish they would replay Sunday's game later so I could see the full game when I get home from the SFS

Mata, I don't understand it either.

There is nothing significant on before the football. What bugs me even more is if manly we're on the Sunday game and the broncos were to play sunday also, I get the broncos game commentated by Chris Bombalous.

Have to wait until 6pm on fox, sometimes 7.30 sunday night to see it.

Not anymore flip!!

WE aren't forced to watch the flogcos every week now.. it's been scrapped... we now get the match of the round like everyone else.

They like using the footy as a lead in to the news, good for ratings apparently, also avoids a clash with the Fox live coverage, the Fox game starts at 2:30 so it's usually over by the time 9 start their delayed coverage of the 3pm game.

It's all a bunch of bull **** really.

[quote author=The Wheel]
I wish they would replay Sunday's game later so I could see the full game when I get home from the SFS

6pm on Fox Sports Wheels....
[/quote]

Scarcasm JK

hehe yeah its all about ratings, if they show it live then there is an hour to kill between full time and the news, that could lose them a truck load of advertising bucks.

Just remember without advertising you would not see a single game on TV so all of you stop your whinging! ( and id have no job !!!! )

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

hehe yeah its all about ratings, if they show it live then there is an hour to kill between full time and the news, that could lose them a truck load of advertising bucks.

Just remember without advertising you would not see a single game on TV so all of you stop your whinging! ( and id have no job !!!! )

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

You call yourself a marketer but you think within a very limited box.

5-6pm could be highlights of the other games and a wrap-up of the week plus preview of MNF>

OR, some bright spark could start the game at 4pm and pad the show out at the front and back end with heaps of ads.

Not anymore flip!!

WE aren't forced to watch the flogcos every week now.. it's been scrapped... we now get the match of the round like everyone else.

geez , ihope you are fair dinkum nutz and not having a go. nothing worse than watching the bongoes every sunday. :evil:

As for bomber, ****house commentator, very biased but knowing him personnally he is not that bad a bloke just very passionate about the bongoes unfortunately. does a lot of good things for our club. :clap:

how biased are they , that first try from berrigan not allowed has so many question marks... TRY!!!!!!!

as far as my marketing is concerned lol i just told you what 9 thinks!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4