I don't like Reubens goalkicking!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is the most reliable kicker we have.
End of discussion.
Agree!
He does however seem to hit the posts a lot which is a good thing since it is so close, and just needs a bit more experience and practice
I do like the idea that after scoring a try our Captain can rev up the troops whilst someone else is kicking
Can only be a good thing

I don't like the way he ties his boot laces! Maybe he use the loopback method or sawtooth method? Maybe it's the ladder method or twistie method. I think he should just tie them normally & then the extra lace won't affect his kicking! To curl the ball more he should use the checkerboard method. It'll make the difference between 73% & 85%! Maybe he's doing OK but people in here just can't help themselves & criticize our own.

I don't like the way he ties his boot laces! Maybe he use the loopback method or sawtooth method? Maybe it's the ladder method or twistie method. I think he should just tie them normally & then the extra lace won't affect his kicking! To curl the ball more he should use the checkerboard method. It'll make the difference between 73% & 85%! Maybe he's doing OK but people in here just can't help themselves & criticize our own.
Criticising and observing are 2 different points. I get that some on here criticise but when when i mention something its purely an observation and to provoke a conversation. Garrick's percentage over the past month is only 60% so its getting to the point where it needs to be addressed especially with finals around the corner

Last edited:
Just went through our scorecards and over the past 6 weeks Garrick is kicking at 60% That's just not good enough. Its not just a bad week here and there. That is 6 weeks- 17 ftom 28 @60% and alot of those misses have been relatively easy kicks.
Now we really cant afford to be kicking at that percentage in the big games

Just went through our scorecards and over the past 6 weeks Garrick is kicking at 60% That's just not good enough. Its not just a bad week here and there. That is 6 weeks- 17 ftom 28 @60% and alot of those misses have been relatively easy kicks.
Now we really cant afford to be kicking at that percentage in the big games
Yep, I agree especially around finals time. BUT we still have to take the risk due to our current options and not only that, we have to start somewhere and give him time to improve out of respect for what he is doing for our side. It works both ways mate and to take the job of him now would show him the lack of confidence we would have in him. Now that’s not right, and not only that, he is only just beginning in his journey as a first grader and the odds are he will get better as a player. It’s a gamble I know, but that’s footy.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8