I can't cope with these referees

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mickdog said:
You people can't be serious. The refs favoured manly from the get go. After the dogs got to 18 nil the clowns in pink penalised the dogs 9 times in a row. That was the only reason the dogs didn't win 50 nil.

P**s off troll .

If you think Reynolds try was fair then you are a confirmed moron . And if you also think the penalty to decide the game was not milked then your are also an oxygen thief .

Good night guys, signing off, can't think about this any longer :(

My only interest will be in the press conference, other than that ill just think of other stuff until the roosters game.

I'll end on a positive thought. We should still be in 4th at the end of the round. I also think looking at the draw that if Manly are a top 4 side they should easily be able to win enough games and make it in the top 4 anyway. I have faith they will, and that's all that matters. Who cares how many points they have at seasons end.

You are all passionate fans here, and the best is yet to come for us.

NYEagle

Personally I believe it is one of two things

- The refereeing is just inept
- the game is rigged

I watched the Dogs games closely last year -due only to the HA$LER deflection and they were handed 3 games (clearly not theirs to win) ultimately that propelled them to a GF and well if the same bs went on they would of won it - undeservedly.

Said it before but really annoyed right now.

NYEagle said:
I'll end on a positive thought. We should still be in 4th at the end of the round. I also think looking at the draw that if Manly are a top 4 side they should easily be able to win enough games and make it in the top 4 anyway. I have faith they will, and that's all that matters. Who cares how many points they have at seasons end.

You are all passionate fans here, and the best is yet to come for us.

NYEagle

Thank you NYE for giving some positivity to an otherwise extremely disappointing - in fact shattering - night. Yes, we'll keep our faith.

If you watched the Under 20s match you'd also have seen unbelievably bad refereeing. They are whistle happy. Penalty after penalty. The lower grade refereeing stocks are no better than the first grade clowns.
Why do these self-important pinkies think they have to blow the pea out of the whistle for the most minor ' infringement'?
Let the game flow.
This is not the rugby league I love. When the most important player in the comp is a pinkie you know that there are major problems.

Much as it pains me ,I am begining to wonder if the Refs decisions are being influenced by the amount of gambling that goes on in the game.My question is are the Referees that bad ,and I watch every game religiously each weekend.( I know Im a tragic) or are they being influenced by other persons. The NRL will not allow players to bet on games.Who is watching the refs? (especially the video ones ).They are a protected species, no one is allowed to publicly say anything about their performance, they are a law unto themselves and they answer to no one. The NRL is afraid to say anything for fear of the refs quiting. However they are full time professionals and should be subject to investigation like all the players. Maybe the ACC should be investigating the REFs Association for links to gambling and match fixing?

I actually didnt think the referees were that bad overall, if anything they were very whistle happy and that bloke with the ridiculously perfect part annoys me, if nothing else for his hipster hairdo, he looks like he should be working for the ATO, but overall I thought they were pretty good.

That last penalty was milked absolutely, but foz made it worse by arguing and it's hard for the refs to pick that up as a dive. We lost that, and really the dogs were the better team for at least 85% of the game

And really, ref's have the options for cautions and b/s it was hard to pick as a dive....it all of a sudden looked like 10,000 volts went through the ground.

Anderson has a lot to answer for, this reffing is as bad as last year where hollywood lost his job.

these turds need to be sued.

count me in for chipping in to 2v's fine.

Surely a referee in that golden point situation of a game deciding penalty can deal with an emotional player making an outburst without resorting to 10m advance of the penalty. Canterbury weren't abused by the Manly player, but they got the benefit of it.

SO we can use a video ref to decide a drop out or a 20m restart but can't use video to review a game deciding flop "milking" penalty.

seaeagle10 said:
Much as it pains me ,I am begining to wonder if the Refs decisions are being influenced by the amount of gambling that goes on in the game.My question is are the Referees that bad ,and I watch every game religiously each weekend.( I know Im a tragic) or are they being influenced by other persons. The NRL will not allow players to bet on games.Who is watching the refs? (especially the video ones ).They are a protected species, no one is allowed to publicly say anything about their performance, they are a law unto themselves and they answer to no one. The NRL is afraid to say anything for fear of the refs quiting. However they are full time professionals and should be subject to investigation like all the players. Maybe the ACC should be investigating the REFs Association for links to gambling and match fixing?
When the media conference proclaimed it Australia's blackest day in sport it was the alleged links to match fixing that worried me more about injured players taking peptides in order to get back onto the field more quickly.
Match fixing is rife in cricket, and the way so many RL matches are won or lost by referees these days is a real worry.

The referee production line

eyeballDIY12.jpg

Guys, like you all im gutted about last nights result.... not so much even the result but the way it came around........ we can bitch week in , week out about the refs but is there something we can really do, ive been supporting this team and game since i was 4, (30 odd years) but am really quickly loosing faith in the games on field officials...... as supporters of this great club and game , we as supporters are the life of the game and should be heard in regards to the terrible decisions handed out each week. Is there anything we could do to stand up to the NRL about these clowns...... something?

Honestly if you are that appalled by the decisions being made its time to go to your local footy association and fill in an attendance form for a refs course.
If there were better refs available they would pick them. They are just too thin on the ground. They have less depth than us up front!

I think I shall remain appalled at the officials and their +100k salaries and their amazing reluctance to not be embarrassed at the amount of times they are hoodwinked by serial...hoodwinkers without going to my local club and signing up to be a ref.

If a ref cant see that reynolds sprang into the air and if a ref cant understand the importance of an extra time 'backchat' decision then both he and daniel anderson (who has achieved nothing) deserve to go to way of the dodo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4