I cannot Believe People want Hoppa!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
It stuns me that after the sensation and disgrace of earlier in the year that people are calling for the reinstatement of Hoppa.

It would make us the laughing stock of the league, it goes against common sense and sound business acumen. The Manly brand can't stand association with the serial offender. After all he was sacked and his contract torn up. I loved the guy in his time but that is now past. He is reportedly a lovely bloke and has a big family - true, but that does not mean Manly should reinstate him. It is nuts, it is crackers and I can't believe that a sane club would even consider it.

I would be so disgusted if he was reinstated that I would seriously consider my long term membership fo the club, I feel so strongly about this matter. :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

I can understand people wanting Hoppa back.

Mainly because our displays have been so lame, that it would be nice for someone to actually make contact with an opposition player when they had the ball (albiet had the ball in the last five minutes). Last few weeks I have been yelling, please please someone at least try to touch the opposition player.

Of course whether or not Hoppa should come back I am not sure.

It seems as if we, as a club, take one step forward and two back. We finally get on track with some decent recruitment and now look to get hoppa back? Sure he was a great player at times but what about discipline in the club? At my work I could not give that many final chances to someone. I certainly would not hire someone back after firing them.

It shouldnt be that hard to understand - he would be our best prop - playing on the wing.

I really hope he doesnt come back though but understand that our props are forcing the ascew ideas

CW - maybe we should start a campaign.

If Hoppa comes back, I'll send my membership card back to the club.

As I've said before, thinking with a long term perspective, I'd rather miss the finals without Hopoate than make them with him on board.

Seems from today's Herald that the clown is on the way back.

Matabele, I wouldnt be going that far. Do you think its fair that supporters hang that over the club everytime a decission doesn't go your way!

Either people support the club with there hard earned or they dont!

I have invested my hard earned in the club. As a shareholder I can express an opinion. If it doesn't go my way I can choose to sell my shares.

This is not about someone who adds a bit of go-forward on the field.

IT IS ABOUT A CLOWN THAT HAS REPEATEDLY BOUGHT OUR CLUB INTO DISGRACE.

Should I stand by silent whilst someone drives a car bomb under the Jane Try Grandstand?

What pisses me off is that it is all too late as far as negative publicity is concerned. Lead item on Fox Sports News is that "Manly to offer Hoppa lifeline". SMH has "Desperate Manly turn to Hoppa". FFS they may as well bring him back as the damage is done. I can't believe that we get dragged through crap by such poor forward thinking. He doesn't deserve another chance. MSE started a joke, that started the whole world laughing....

So much for the believing in management that was sprouted left right and centre when they were chasing orford with everything

I am with you Mata. I don't post here often but this oxygen thief Hopoate contiually makes this club I love a laughing stock.

I am more embarrased that the club are pinning the hopes of turning our season around on a man who spends more time suspeneded than he does on the field.

Shows what wonderful faith we have in our current crop.

I have invested my hard earned in the club. As a shareholder I can express an opinion. If it doesn't go my way I can choose to sell my shares.

This is not about someone who adds a bit of go-forward on the field.

IT IS ABOUT A CLOWN THAT HAS REPEATEDLY BOUGHT OUR CLUB INTO DISGRACE.

Should I stand by silent whilst someone drives a car bomb under the Jane Try Grandstand?

As a share honder your entitled to jump up and down as much as you want.

If you are not a share holder you have far less a say!

fluffster

this has absolutely nothing to do with management.it is blindingly obvious what is happening here,just as in the monaghan shambles.it is a joke.blind freddy knows that manly dont want hoppa. unilateral outbursts by our beloved benefactor make it impossible for the board .it is the same pack of ****ing fools who couldnt see that monaghan is a reserve grade halfback who think think hoppa will make the difference to our finals campaign.

this is unbelieveable.do these people listen to what is being said about our club.we are a JOKE out there.

CW - maybe we should start a campaign.

If Hoppa comes back, I'll send my membership card back to the club.

As I've said before, thinking with a long term perspective, I'd rather miss the finals without Hopoate than make them with him on board.

Seems from today's Herald that the clown is on the way back.

What sort of comment is that? You'd rather not make the semis? Give back your membership??

Seriously the Sea Eagles are way better off withOUT the likes of you.

If his presence is what's needed to make the finals, then bring him back I say. It's basic math.

news.com are saying "fans have started a grass roots campaign" to have Hopoate re-instated.

It's about time people with some brains started a grass roots campaign against this maniacal exercise.

Off to ring my contacts.

So Robbo is saying that if you need to survive for a few weeks it's okay to eat your children.

Great logic that is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4