I am worried.. still no official word

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silver

Reserve Grader
Depsite hearing it on the radio this morning, I am yet to see an official mention on the ME website- surely you would think after tall the commotion and negative press they at HQ would notify thier supporters of the recent developments...

Do you think Hadley was talking through his freckle again??? he has been known to suffer from verbal diahorea in the past..

Maybe maybe not - at the end of the day the club doesn't give two hoots about letting the masses know - have faith they are handling things correctly and professionally.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

EVERY SECOND WE HAVN'T GOT MONAGHAN SIGNED OUR PREMIERSHIP IS SLIPPING FURTHER AND FURTHER AWAY! GOD HELP US! !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray:

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

Read the tele just before over a well earned coffee and manly was touted as contenders, with the cowboys, after brisbane of course

was announced at a press conference shown on 10 news

both the club and monas have apologised over the handling of the situation

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4