I Am Back Here To Support Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BrendonStarr

Reserve Grader
I stopped supporting them for a week after the Dragons loss, but after some clearing head time i have decided that dumping them for one week has helping eased my frustrations and dissapointments and disgust at their last 4 games of football and now i am refreshed after the bye round to look forward to some care free nothing to lose football from the boys and hopefully get to see a couple more of our young future stars given a go alongside Tom Wright for our remaining 9 games.

Manly can redeem themselves somewhat if they can manage to win more than they lose from here on in. This is the perfect opportunity to be creative in attack and really throw the ball around and take some chances. If they continue to play conservative like they have been well we will likely end up with the spoon and a new coach. If we start with a clean slate an play some enterprising an commited team performances then there is no reason why we cant leapfrog 4 or 5 teams, finish in 9th and pray for a salary cap scandal from one of the top 8 teams to be stripped some points and thrust us into 8th spot!

I stopped supporting them for a week after the Dragons loss, but after some clearing head time i have decided that dumping them for one week has helping eased my frustrations and dissapointments and disgust at their last 4 games of football and now i am refreshed after the bye round to look forward to some care free nothing to lose football from the boys and hopefully get to see a couple more of our young future stars given a go alongside Tom Wright for our remaining 9 games.

Manly can redeem themselves somewhat if they can manage to win more than they lose from here on in. This is the perfect opportunity to be creative in attack and really throw the ball around and take some chances. If they continue to play conservative like they have been well we will likely end up with the spoon and a new coach. If we start with a clean slate an play some enterprising an commited team performances then there is no reason why we cant leapfrog 4 or 5 teams, finish in 9th and pray for a salary cap scandal from one of the top 8 teams to be stripped some points and thrust us into 8th spot!
Welcome back feathered friend . We are all in this together in the tough times and in the good times. As you say , lets hope our team surprises us with some good wins

I keep going back to that game vs Brisbane a couple of months back. If we can get back to some of that form we are capable of humiliating and ambushing a couple more heavyweights especially if Tom starts selecting the right times to pass and run. Also Tom Wright could be the most exciting thing to happen at this club for a long time if we can consistently get him into some space.

Both these coaches (Sea Eagles and Panthers) are at risk of losing their dressing rooms we are told. Could be a more interesting contest than the football.
If only this had happened at North Sydney Oval on Friday;p
1465881527517.jpg

#MIGOTY

Welcome back brother!

Gees it’s not that hard to find! It’s generally a big room under the grandstand close to were the players run out onto the field!
I'm still trying to get my head around calling it a dressing room whatever happened to change room?

Yes it was a dramatic exit the night we got thump by the Dragons. I balled my eyes out that night and drank too much it felt like the end of the world but am positive again now all pumped for a big upset against the Panthers!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4