I admit it...it's time for a rebuild.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
On about 750 k i think but may have been back ended and maybe less for his remaining 2 years but maybe not , Certainly not worth 750 k on this season "s form .
Yeah but if he is 750 k and dragons pay some freight like suggested in the player swap. Really they would be paying a million for a prop instead of a halfback

Yeah but if he is 750 k and dragons pay some freight like suggested in the player swap. Really they would be paying a million for a prop instead of a halfback
Yeah , can see where you are coming from with that proposition and contract value adjustments , Prop for a 9 or 7 with rep experience [ don:t think that Hunt is a natural 6 ] Like Marty and would even prefer him to stay [ albeit on less money ] Still like the Mc Guiness suggestion but again would probably come with a reasonably high price tag and probably still under contract in any case .

I know this might sound crazy, but Jacko Hastings is doing well in SL, maybe we get him back a sa 6? I follow him on twitter and he seems to have chilled and he did take responsibility for his part in the Gladstone stuff and hasn't been doing any silly stuff since he left. As long as Cherry and the rest of the team were ok with it I'd offer him a second chance and get him back in the NRL.
The other thing I think we need is a BK style of player in the forwards to really rip in and fire them up. Someone with experience that can really take on a leadership role there. The current player I think best fits the role would be Wade Graham, he's under contract at the sharkies so it won't happen but I'd offer him a deal to come over and play lock and move Jake to the prop rotation. I can't really think of another player that would be suitable atm though.

Yeah , can see where you are coming from with that proposition and contract value adjustments , Prop for a 9 or 7 with rep experience [ don:t think that Hunt is a natural 6 ] Like Marty and would even prefer him to stay [ albeit on less money ] Still like the Mc Guiness suggestion but again would probably come with a reasonably high price tag and probably still under contract in any case .
Ken or Kevin?

@BOZO you've clearly mistaken me for someone who gives a $hit who Queensland pick as their Captain. They can name Josh McGuire as Captain for all I care.
Feel proud that our Great Manly captain is also the leader of the Great QLD team
DCE is a born leader and will lead our team to greatness once again
He just needs to have some capable players around him

Why would they pay 1 mil for a prop?

they wouldn’t that’s not what marty is on, but they would pay the difference in Marty’s contract and Ben‘s. Apparently they are shopping him to the Broncos and willing to pay significant freight. That said it was a Dean Richie article so probably just completely fabricated from a dream he had.

they wouldn’t that’s not what marty is on, but they would pay the difference in Marty’s contract and Ben‘s. Apparently they are shopping him to the Broncos and willing to pay significant freight. That said it was a Dean Richie article so probably just completely fabricated from a ream he had.
Still works out the same

Ken or Kevin?
Must have the wrong spelling , sorry , so the Dragons utility and mainly 9 Mc Innes i meant and previously with the Bunnies . Actually was a shame that it did not work out with the centre Kevin Mc guinnes at Manly , top player previously at the Magpies [ and wests tigers ]

Team in 2 years. Thanks to 3 families only.

1. T. Trbojevic
2. A. Hopoate
3. B. Trbojevic
4. W. Hopoate
5. ? Hopoate
6. ? Fainu
7. ?? Sironen/Fainu/Hopoate
8. Jamil Hopoate
9. M Fainu
10. S Fainu
11. B Sironen
12. C Sironen
13. J Trbojevic

Team in 2 years. Thanks to 3 families only.

1. T. Trbojevic
2. A. Hopoate
3. B. Trbojevic
4. W. Hopoate
5. ? Hopoate
6. ? Fainu
7. ?? Sironen/Fainu/Hopoate
8. Jamil Hopoate
9. M Fainu
10. S Fainu
11. B Sironen
12. C Sironen