I’m Frothing and Foaming!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
A glorious win!!!!! against the odds and the ref!!

i’m foaming!!!!

i’m frothing!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!
Hey soupy here you are with your custom designed jersey.
1649359277842.jpeg

I think the big positive to come out of last night, besides the obvious of winning without Tommy, is that there is still plenty of room for improvement.

Whilst I do believe some of the reffing was......cough cough....we need to not leave ourselves so open giving away 4th and 5th tackle infringements when the opposition are struggling at best. Some of the repeat set giveaways were completely unnecessary....we were on top (score board and in the game) and just legged them back into it.

Last night though i think it came back to the old adage...run hard tackle hard. And I think the weather dictated that we had to play that way. But it's amazing how in all weather conditions the team that does that....typically wins.

It was a very important performance and win for our side. It will have instilled a great deal of self belief and confidence into the player's minds. I hope they can maintain that level of intensity every week. Doing it without Tommy was very important as long as they don't cue the rack when Tommy comes back.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12