I’m back what did I miss??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
You missed more media tripe and speculation and nothing has changes - all about Manly - the other 15 clubs are fu**ing perfect !!.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
No Hodko - Sharks not interested nor is Manly - Media still is :cool:

No Carney - mum ill so he's putting footy on hold :(

No Messiah - Walks is learning to kick and pass and run straight at the line of defenders this time round as a born again 5/8 :praying:

No Baz retirement - Media is still pushing for it @:rolleyes:

Gorman confesses all to @NYEagle :inlove:

No Massoud stalking Chez - as he threatened to slit colleague's throat and sh!t down his neck for publishing Carney's walk out on NQ :eek:

Welcome back to the Fortress :rock:
giphy.gif

Perfect , sums up 5 days in 5 points!!

weev

Bencher
No Hodko - Sharks not interested nor is Manly - Media still is :cool:

No Carney - mum ill so he's putting footy on hold :(

No Messiah - Walks is learning to kick and pass and run straight at the line of defenders this time round as a born again 5/8 :praying:

No Baz retirement - Media is still pushing for it @:rolleyes:

Gorman confesses all to @NYEagle :inlove:

No Massoud stalking Chez - as he threatened to slit colleague's throat and sh!t down his neck for publishing Carney's walk out on NQ :eek:

Welcome back to the Fortress :rock:
giphy.gif
Excellent summation!

D

Deleted member 26876

I've seen massoud plenty of times down at collaroy, a few times he was wearing Storm shorts the grub

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
A week without internet, not sure how I managed but it’s refreshing to just drink beer , cook camp ovens and try and catch Red Claw!!

Anyway , all I know is Hastings made the named squad and to save me reading 500 pages of crap in 5 dot points what did I miss??
Welcome back feathered friend . I hope you had an awesome time . I envy your lifestyle . Better than shift work .
I am sure our mates on here would have updated you on everything , but the only thing that counts though is a win against the roosters . We are one win away from bringing down the media clowns and stopping their circus
gettyimages-566354737.jpg

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Wait a mo.... we gotta read through all the claptrap (mine included) so let's make Mark do the same (after all, we gotta read through all of his as well)...lol

No helpsies! (yeah I wont be typing that word again).

Tough but fair.

He should read your thread that ended up getting a **** ton of winner ratings

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12