Hypothetically speaking.. Should we Have kept the Dalai?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Like him or loathe him Brad Arthur has done a pretty fair job in the face of insurmountable odds with the Sqweels. That team had pretty much every right to clock off after their points were(deservedly) docked, yet they still turn up and put in 100% each week.

He's managed to keep them together even after losing Peats and Foz and Choc etc and surely that's no mean feat.

Perhaps we would have been better off retaining him and not chasing Barrett? Or, promoting him to head coach ahead of Tooves? I'm sure I'll cop some flack for mentioning that but I think we'd be in a better position now if that had been the case...

Thoughts?
No we should have kept Des, that's when it all went bad.

This is no different to Melbourne signing Cheyse Blair.
Has experience, has size and adequate speed, can do a job if others about him are doing theirs.

Like him or loathe him Brad Arthur has done a pretty fair job in the face of insurmountable odds with the Sqweels. That team had pretty much every right to clock off after their points were(deservedly) docked, yet they still turn up and put in 100% each week.

He's managed to keep them together even after losing Peats and Foz and Choc etc and surely that's no mean feat.

Perhaps we would have been better off retaining him and not chasing Barrett? Or, promoting him to head coach ahead of Tooves? I'm sure I'll cop some flack for mentioning that but I think we'd be in a better position now if that had been the case...

Thoughts?
Certainly ahead of Barrett yes. How this guy was hired is baffling. Barrett had a mediocre record, yet was given one the most prestigious coaching jobs around. Arthur has shown strength and ability against the odds, over a number of years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7