Hypocrites ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Triple M are running a campaign to get Reg Reagan back with his Bring back the biff & telling ppl to go to FB & like the Reg Reagan page

Discuss

I'm not sure that Triple M are hypocrites. They aren't jumping on the bandwagon with New Ltd and claiming it was bad for the game. Geyer said that he doesn't believe that heavy penalties should eb handed out so I think overall Triple M have put themselves on the pro-biff side of the argument and there is not a lot of hypocrisy about it.

Hypocrisy is the Daily telecrap running articles last week claiming that the tactics used by Bellamy and Hasler to set their teams up for the big games was what makes them great coaches and then putting an article in todays paper saying that the fight can be blamed on the tactics used by both coaches to build a siege mentality.

Another case of the media crying foul over the whole incident but they still continue to promote it for their benefit. If the NRL hated it that much theyd be pulling down the videos off Bipond, youtube, and telling journos that its over and done with, but because the NRL will eventually use it for their benefit this will continue for a long time !

All exposure of the fight is good for the game right now. It is great promotion for the game and its intensity and bravado. This will get crowds through the gates... increase the hatred of Manly haters to a new level... instill more steel in the Manly backbone... and will make for a final series never seen before.
Forget 'No one likes us we don't care', it is now 'everyone hates us and we are loving it'...
Giddiup!

And next time Manly and Melboure play, what do you think the promotion will be full of? They have to condone it because society has become a bunch of soft cocks but secretly they love it, its the same as state of origin but they are allowed to get away with it in state of origin (the players, media, everyone, they don't care).

CussCuss said:
And next time Manly and Melboure play, what do you think the promotion will be full of? They have to condone it because society has become a bunch of soft cocks but secretly they love it, its the same as state of origin but they are allowed to get away with it in state of origin (the players, media, everyone, they don't care).

Yeah every time a game has a bit of a ruckus are the players going to get 3 weeks?

The problem with our game is that it is run by a media company.

The spin from Hadley and morons like him with imaginary mothers concerned about their sons playing the game (when they never would have anyway) has caused knee-jerk reactions.

I am not saying that the NRL should ignore the issue but they should do it based on principles and without the emotion. Sadly, News Ltd is severely lacking in principles and they are reacting to issues whilst spinning around rather than being proactive in developing the game.

We badly need someone with vision to run our game, not a SuperLeague Lawyer out of his depth.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4