Hush Hush

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Gould has gone all quiet.. First it was the bullsh-t excuse that Moylan had psychological problems and that's why he was originally dropped/left and now apparently the player exodus is due to them trying to build a "war chest " to retain Cleary. His 5 year plan has just nosed dived and the fans are fuming. Can't wait to hear what the smug pri-ck has to say next.

Wasn’t there some camp the Eagles went to last weekend at the Gong but the only player not to attend was Jackson Hastings ( saw a question asked on Twitter about this).

It still could be Jacko!!

With Jacko still untested at Manly , hard to see any other N R L clubs who would want his services right now . Surely he will get some opportunity to show what he is capable of in the approaching Manly trials .

With Jacko still untested at Manly , hard to see any other N R L clubs who would want his services right now . Surely he will get some opportunity to show what he is capable of in the approaching Manly trials .
There was a tweet about another Manly player moving to the Warriors :nerd:

Really? If that's true I wonder what the story is. Why bother having him in the 30 if he is excluded...?
What's the source with this one? Just Twitter?

All I saw was questions being asked of the club as to why all the players went to a camp at Wollongong , except Jacko.

By the way the club didn't answer.

In a recent media report when talking about further recruitment drive once cap drama was resolved TB was quoted :

"Something always happens, and there will be injuries during a trial or there will be a disgruntled player whose not getting a run that wants to leave."

I'm betting that he may be alluding to Hastings. He is probably fuming because Croker has got in ahead of him for 5/8 position .. .

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/sea-eagles-still-hunting-nrl-for-recruits

Definitely seems like there will be more player movement this month. That TB comment about a disgruntled player can't be an accident.

All I saw was questions being asked of the club as to why all the players went to a camp at Wollongong , except Jacko.

By the way the club didn't answer.
Is this not Jacko in Wollongong?

Attachments

• 7D0B6DFB-18DE-46A3-A600-9FB1A1546DFB.jpeg
    7D0B6DFB-18DE-46A3-A600-9FB1A1546DFB.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 64

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12