Hush Hush

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blucky

Reserve Grader
From Fox Sports:

HUSH, HUSH

Which Sydney coach tore strips off one of his playmakers at training two weeks ago?
The coach is said to have had enough of this player’s attitude and gave him an epic dressing down in front of the playing group.
Apparently, the spray was so big that the bloke who copped it stormed out of training.

Anyone we know ?

From Fox Sports:

HUSH, HUSH

Which Sydney coach tore strips off one of his playmakers at training two weeks ago?
The coach is said to have had enough of this player’s attitude and gave him an epic dressing down in front of the playing group.
Apparently, the spray was so big that the bloke who copped it stormed out of training.

Anyone we know ?
Could it be Hastings?

Cartwright is technically a playmaker and he just left Panthers in a hurry. Could be him.

complete and utter speculation though, and to be fair Penrith is not Sydney

From Fox Sports:

HUSH, HUSH

Anyone we know ?
Wouldn’t be Hayne coz he’s training the house down

By a process of eliminating brand new coaches who wouldn't dare plus established players with reputations as professional, the contenders are:
Hastings
Moylan
Norman
Loloheia
Although the story is probably a beat-up or at least a gross exaggeration anyway!

By a process of eliminating brand new coaches who wouldn't dare plus established players with reputations as professional, the contenders are:
Hastings
Moylan
Norman
Loloheia
Although the story is probably a beat-up or at least a gross exaggeration anyway!
Ps of that lot I can't see Baz or Ivan Cleary doing that, so that leaves The Dalia and the gummies dude.
Gummies suddenly got in the market for a back-up half...
We have a winner!

• Clever
Reactions: R3
But these days that would offend the players Woodsie and that's a big no no. No offending anyone. Their feelings may become hurt and this could make them sad. Sadness creates leaking from the eyes. Not good.
I was going to give you a funny ... but then realised that you speak the truth ...

I'd say its Fa'amanu Brown from the dogs, The Mole has this up this morning..

Pay cracks the whip for Brown

Bulldogs coach Dean Pay has had to crack the whip with new signing Fa'amanu Brown.

A talented utility from Cronulla, Brown joined the Bulldogs this year on the biggest contract of his short career.

But the Bulldogs have been less than impressed with Brown’s attitude - so much so that he has been booted out of the NRL squad in pre-season training.

Pay told the 23-year-old in no uncertain terms to pack up his locker and join the part-time squad until his training effort improves.

I'm hearing the message has got through - and Brown has picked up his performance and is back in the running for a return to the big boys.

Reiterating earlier post - Tyrone Peachey has had the dummy spit, hates Griffin and wants out.

Now stop ignoring me or i’ll Stamp my feet, shout a bit, cry for a minute then take my bat and go home.

Reiterating earlier post - Tyrone Peachey has had the dummy spit, hates Griffin and wants out.

Now stop ignoring me or i’ll Stamp my feet, shout a bit, cry for a minute then take my bat and go home.

Hold on ... hold on @Freagle I need to seek a ruling here ...

Where are my spelling, grammar and English consultants @globaleagle and others ..

Q) Is it possible to "reiterate" a post?

Stand by Freagle we should have an answer for you directly ...

I'd hardly think Hastings could be regarded as our playmaker
The article stated that he was one of his playmakers. So with Lachlan Croker and Hastings in contention for the 5/8 position (playmaker), it certainly cannot be discounted. He's not exactly known for having a great attitude. Who knows for sure..

If Hastings has a bad enough attitude to attract a public dressing down then his future is toast, and I'm sure he must know that, so I doubt it's him.

Hold on ... hold on @Freagle I need to seek a ruling here ...

Where are my spelling, grammar and English consultants @globaleagle and others ..

Q) Is it possible to "reiterate" a post?

Stand by Freagle we should have an answer for you directly ...

reiterate
riːˈɪtəreɪt/
verb

1. say something again or a number of times, typically for emphasis or clarity.
So I am standing by my remarks.
Yep, definitely standing by my remarks.
Oh yes - standing by them.
AND...still standing by them. Remarks that is. Standing by...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8