Hurry back Jorge .. we need you!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jorge seems to be past his best but what the last two weeks and the games he missed at the end of last season,have proven is that all those blaming him for tries conceded down the left,were not watching the game closely enough or have no idea,because they’re having the same issues with him missing.It’s either Des’ style of defence or the inside men are not doing their job

Just my opinion, from only 2 starts .. and I have been wrong before .. but I think he has all the coordination of a frog in a blender .. his kick returns are poor to average at best, .. DCE has kicked to him 4 times and he hasn't got within a bull's roar of getting close to any of them, poor judgement or timing, .. I think he is/will be a poor tackler and very suspect against anybody with a step or elusive bone in their body.

On the bright side he is tall and fast, and if given a clear run to the line will finish well ... he will occasionally do something good and people will say wow ... but for mine he is not the complete package ...

With time he may get there ... but I can't see it ..

Just my opinion, from only 2 starts .. and I have been wrong before .. but I think he has all the coordination of a frog in a blender .. his kick returns are poor to average at best
Doing the unwanted grunt work and kick returns are probably the best aspect of Jorge's game. Unfortunately this isn't 2013 anymore and we need fast outside backs to at least make us somewhat compatible with the modern game.

After 9 years at Manly I'm inclined to say that Jorge is not what we need to progress this team. That's not saying that the winger is the only reason we will win or lose matches.

DCE has kicked to him 4 times and he hasn't got within a bull's roar of getting close to any of them, poor judgement or timing, .. I think he is/will be a poor tackler and very suspect against anybody with a step or elusive bone in their body.

On the bright side he is tall and fast, and if given a clear run to the line will finish well ... he will occasionally do something good and people will say wow ... but for mine he is not the complete package ...

When was the last time Jorge was the target of an attacking kick? The fact he is slow, not very mobile and poor in the air precludes him from attacking options that would otherwise be available with Saab in the squad.

Of course Saab needs work and is not the complete package. It even took Tom several years to become a solid defender. But Saab does have enough upside to persist with him, in my opinion.

Again after seeing him for 9 years we know what we will get getting with Taufua, I just don't think he is what this squad needs at the moment.

Just my opinion, from only 2 starts .. and I have been wrong before .. but I think he has all the coordination of a frog in a blender .. his kick returns are poor to average at best, .. DCE has kicked to him 4 times and he hasn't got within a bull's roar of getting close to any of them, poor judgement or timing, .. I think he is/will be a poor tackler and very suspect against anybody with a step or elusive bone in their body.

don't think you've seen much that has an inch of positivity to it

jorge is garbage. no thanks. would prefer:
1. Koula
2. Funa
3. Tuipolotu
4. Harper
5. Parker
6. Simona
7. George Rose
ahead of Jorge Taufua on the wing in our side

He is definitely a little awkward but in only his 2nd game has made a break from our end, something none of our other backs have been able to do for years.
Chez isn't putting the kicks on the spot for Saab, they are too deep, too short or out on the full. He is definitely a keeper and will be our best winger

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4