Hurrell to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Hurrell came to Manly he'd spend more time on the sidelines than on the field. We get targeted enough by the refs as it is, imagine if he got his knee lift going. They'd wipe him out after one game.

Hurrell Matai Walker Taufua
.......... Tom Turbo ........

Good setup to me

Edit: 2017

Hurrell cant play wing but he would make a great centre for us. If we lose Skivvi and snake this would be my backline. But I doubt Skivvi will call it quits he is in good form.

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai/Hurrell/Bowen
5.Rona
6.Norman
7.Cherry-Evans

Hurrell cant play wing but he would make a great centre for us. If we lose Skivvi and snake this would be my backline. But I doubt Skivvi will call it quits he is in good form.

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai/Hurrell/Bowen
5.Rona
6.Norman
7.Cherry-Evans

No thread is complete without a @Turbo team list :D

He's a no for me. He seems to be a Mark Phillipousos (spelling?) type...

Million dollar arm, ten cent head..

He's a no for me. He seems to be a Mark Phillipousos (spelling?) type...

Million dollar arm, ten cent head..

Yeah true.....but I saw him mime a Taylor Swift song with all the moves with Fletch and Hindy once... pretty impressive. Maybe a spot with the Seabirds.@:p

Last edited:
Good coaching is not only about good at tacticts on the field . Good coches are also great mentors for players as well .

Franky read between the lines . Calling me a dickhead behind your keyboard just exemplifies what key board hero you are .
I am happy to have a beer with you after a game and exchange complimentaries :)

My opinion is based on what you say behind your keyboard.

Speaking of looking Sharp . Seek and you will also find lots of other Ronald Mcdonalds on the Parramatta board as well .
View attachment 3611
I cant tell you why, but i just want to punch those ronalds! At the same time they scare the sh** out of me...freaky looking fckers. Never did warm to Ronald or his crap tasting food.

Wonderful depth signing, given our current predicament. If they're picking up the tab, it would essentially be a trial, for the remainder of his deal, with an option to buy. We've all witnessed what players can do in that period...play like they're possessed.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4