Hunt ahead of DCE according to NRL fans!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Barba and Hoppa is on 800k, so yes @:cool:

Manly's mismanagement is what pushed up Chez's price :cool:

Yeah and look how good them 2 are going. DCE and Foran are way over priced. But it will only get worse with the New TV Deals

Lol first post in ages. But I'd take DCE hands down over hunt. Per game this year dce has:
Running metres: 56 vs 39
Try assists: 0.9 vs 1
Hit ups: 7.5 vs 7
Line breaks: 0.5 vs 0.39
Line break assists: 0.72 vs 1.2
Tackle breaks: 2.27 vs 1.7
Missed tackles: 1.6 vs 2.8
Tackles per game: 20.5 vs 14
40/20s: 3 vs 0

All this behind a beaten pack in a team that until 8 weeks ago didn't look like it was trying. He's been forced to make more tackles per match and yet missed less. He has no minder. I don't think he gets nearly the credit he deserves.

His down year is almost the same as Ben hunts career year. Ben hunt is playing in a very very good Broncos team where he is not the sole focus of defenses. Whereas cherry has played much of the year as the sole focus. Don't let commentators or those scorned fool you he is a very good halfback and I wouldn't trade him for anyone. (JT and cronk are prob both better but they are now on the downward trajectory of their careers)

Wonder how he's rated now.
I'd guess that the multitude of booing moron Broncos supporters would probably have forgotten why they were booing DCE earlier this year unless the Courier Moron tells them to.
Hunt gets 1 week for near crippling a guy while Mason copped 2 weeks for a shirt front and Burgess 2 weeks for a water bottle. MRC is in top form still.

Lol first post in ages. But I'd take DCE hands down over hunt. Per game this year dce has:
Running metres: 56 vs 39
Try assists: 0.9 vs 1
Hit ups: 7.5 vs 7
Line breaks: 0.5 vs 0.39
Line break assists: 0.72 vs 1.2
Tackle breaks: 2.27 vs 1.7
Missed tackles: 1.6 vs 2.8
Tackles per game: 20.5 vs 14
40/20s: 3 vs 0

All this behind a beaten pack in a team that until 8 weeks ago didn't look like it was trying. He's been forced to make more tackles per match and yet missed less. He has no minder. I don't think he gets nearly the credit he deserves.

His down year is almost the same as Ben hunts career year. Ben hunt is playing in a very very good Broncos team where he is not the sole focus of defenses. Whereas cherry has played much of the year as the sole focus. Don't let commentators or those scorned fool you he is a very good halfback and I wouldn't trade him for anyone. (JT and cronk are prob both better but they are now on the downward trajectory of their careers)
Dce did all of this with a bung shoulder too. He is streets ahead of hunt aka David Niven.

Chez won a Premiership in his firs GF, then a Clive Churchill in subsequent game, a losing GF - Hunt is not even in the same league as Chez. @:cool:

Hunts only got a Grade 2 charge for his spear tackle = 1 match suspension. So he is lucky in some aspects of the game:giggle:

Dce did all of this with a bung shoulder too. He is streets ahead of hunt aka David Niven.
I was thinking more Donald O'Connor. Or maybe a young Eddie Bracken.

He is certainly not in David's league in the 'looks department.' Hunt's more character actor than leading man. Although Donald played numerous leading roles opposite a donkey.

Yes...Ben Hunt, the new Donald O'Connor.

Hunt better than DCE?

12088078_994743863917479_35000244470452448_n.jpg

They could make some movies out of this - 'Look who's Laughing' and the sequel, 'Look who's Laughing Too.'

DCE and Ben could play themselves. Lincoln Lewis could play his dad (with plenty of makeup and foam padding). Julian McMahon could play a suitably oleaginous Todd Greenberg. Clint Eastwood could play Wayne Bennett. Meanwhile Foran's wife could pick up a gig as spiritual adviser to the cast, offering insights into karma and the like.

Particularly to King Wally.

Last edited:
Just saw the highlights on Sterlo of Ben Hunt vs the panthers.

Anyone who thinks that this guy is better than DCE doesn't watch enough league.
He was absolutely terrible in that game and likewise his last 6 games.

At least when DCE plays bad he still makes tackles and doesn't make too many mistakes. His worst game is still better than a lot of other players worst games.

Ben Hunts worst game can seriously lose his team the game.

Just saw the highlights on Sterlo of Ben Hunt vs the panthers.

Anyone who thinks that this guy is better than DCE doesn't watch enough league.
He was absolutely terrible in that game and likewise his last 6 games.

At least when DCE plays bad he still makes tackles and doesn't make too many mistakes. His worst game is still better than a lot of other players worst games.

Ben Hunts worst game can seriously lose his team the game.
Ben hunt is a horrible defender and makes heaps of errors in defence and handling errors. And I really never saw anything in him he's not even a good player IMO Milford makes him look good,

The best thing that happened to manly in the last five years is when Trent Hodgkinson left for Canterbury. Although he was a good player , it triggered the rise of DCE and a premiership that he played the biggest role in , I believe. Polls do not really give an accurate guide to the future . I am fairly sure that both Fittler and Jamie Lyon were rated the most overrated player in the game by their peers at some stage. Who would you prefer to be the halfback in your team on GF day? A fully fit DCE next year will silence his worst critics. Injuries and a lack of support from team mates with misguided loyalties could make anyone look average.

Hunts a choker,lost his nerve since the GF gaff,dosnt seem like he is getting his mojo back anytime soon

Hunt is trash. If he isn't behind a completely dominant forward pack he offers literally nothing. I completely expect that next year Bennett will try to throw him away and get Ashley Taylor back at the Broncos.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7