How will Suzanne Young go as the new COO?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
niccipops said:
Brookie4eva said:
180164-d8655844-6e30-11e4-aa26-f2e13a006c4d.jpg

What's that smell? Oh, it's you Todd. Carry on.:)

I can assure you that her and Toddy will have many a long chat about their mutual love of all things Belmore. Mark my words, this appointment will end in tears. If you thought the Bulldogs got favourable treatment until now, you aint seen nothin yet!

Ralphie said:
I can assure you that her and Toddy will have many a long chat about their mutual love of all things Belmore. Mark my words, this appointment will end in tears. If you thought the Bulldogs got favourable treatment until now, you aint seen nothin yet!

So it's part of the must achieve GF victory checklist.
Roosters - check
Bunnies - check
Bulldogs - still waiting :rolleyes:

Though, the general league public seems to be pretty over Greenberg so it would be very damaging for him if there was an increase in favourable treatment/questionable judiciary decisions and selective fines to certain clubs.

Suzanne has my benefit of the doubt so far. She deserves a go.
Even though I would have been a far better choice.;)

Ralphie said:
She'll fit right in and will get along famously with Greenberg because of their mutual love of the Bulldogs.

Yes, I can assure you she is a Bulldogs fan.

Source?

lsz said:
Ralphie said:
She'll fit right in and will get along famously with Greenberg because of their mutual love of the Bulldogs.

Source?

I had a lengthy discussion with a former CBA work colleague of hers who is a Manly fan.

Probably quite a smart articulate lady but it wont take away from the fact this is just tokenism by the NRL , females in management positions in sport yarda yarda yarda. Best of luck Suzanne Young.

I like the fact that she hasn't worked for any club before as I would prefer all outsiders in these roles. If it is confirmed that she is a Canterbury supporter, there is always going to be suspicion.
I like that David Smith is from o/s. If they need game specific input, it can come from the clubs because at least there's no hiding allegiances and then the impartial outsiders can sum up the information using purely the facts without preconceptions or bias.

Ralphie said:
lsz said:
Ralphie said:

Source?

I had a lengthy discussion with a former CBA work colleague of hers who is a Manly fan.

So the dogs may get even more favourable decisions? I certainly hope not. Let's hope she is at least fair in her dealings with other clubs.

Daddycool08 said:
Ralphie said:
lsz said:
Ralphie said:

Source?

So the dogs may get even more favourable decisions? I certainly hope not. Let's hope she is at least fair in her dealings with other clubs.

To be fair, she was not described as a passionate supporter, more a passive supporter, but a Bulldogs supporter nonetheless.

I'm prepared to wait and see, but I still think this will end in tears for other reasons.

faithful said:
Probably quite a smart articulate lady but it wont take away from the fact this is just tokenism by the NRL , females in management positions in sport yarda yarda yarda. Best of luck Suzanne Young.
So ... the appointment is tokenism because females in management positions in sport is always just tokenism? That would be a pretty powerful argument if you had included the whole 9 yardas.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6