How will Suzanne Young go as the new COO?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daddycool08

Reserve Grader
There is a lot of discussion about her not having a league background.

To me it doesn't matter if she played or administered rugby league. What matters is if she is any good at what she does.

Maybe having people with no league background is a good thing.

I have never thought that having played for a team makes one a good administrator.

I just hope she doesn't listen to the current old guard that are there based on their affiliations with clubs rather than merit.

They say she doesn't have any rugby league administration experience.

How many people do?

As COO isn't it more just managing the day to day runnings of head office and over seeing the dollars...???? So does Rugby League Experience count for anything.

Daddycool08 said:
There is a lot of discussion about her not having a league background.

To me it doesn't matter if she played or administered rugby league. What matters is if she is any good at what she does.

Maybe having people with no league background is a good thing.

I have never thought that having played for a team makes one a good administrator.

I just hope she doesn't listen to the current old guard that are there based on their affiliations with clubs rather than merit.

She's just another token female in a man's world.:p

Chip and Chase said:
I'd need to see a photo before I could determine whether she'll do a good job or not.

Here you go, she was just proving she knows her nose from her arse :p :p

180164-d8655844-6e30-11e4-aa26-f2e13a006c4d.jpg

She dosen't really look like she would know one end of a football field from her nose either. All for chicks getting a fair go in the work place, but don't agree with a token.

She'll fit right in and will get along famously with Greenberg because of their mutual love of the Bulldogs.

Yes, I can assure you she is a Bulldogs fan.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6