How to have fun in the country

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

earl

Bencher
We used to use skis on a football field and get towed behind a car doing about 80kms.
But never this gutsy.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/drunk-pplater-tows-friend-in-bathtub/2006/12/23/1166290775366.html

There are guys over this way that wait until the dead of winter when the lakes have frozen over then drive down on to the lakes, get up to a decent speed then pull on the hand brake.

Apparently you can spin for a fair while and travel a fair way... they say that it's interesting when there's a few cars out there, all spinning towards and past each other.

I'd never do it, though: listening to ice cracking is enough for me, let alone being on it when it is!

I used to do the handbrake thing on a dirt track near Tamworth, just after it rained. Nothing to hit and slip sliding away in an old HQ Holden was sensational. No risk of cracking any ice, which scared the heck out of me when I did it in the states, let me tell you.

Closest thing ive been to that is when the old man said we didnt need snow chains , and then i watched as we hit black ice and went round and round . hehehehehe

Well not such a fun place for a 17 year old , who was bashed and killed in Griffith last night while waiting for a taxi.

the three kids who did it are from Narrandera....I know who they are....they are all now in custody...not sure what else I should be adding to this on a public forum...

possibly...a further update -they were listed as living in Narrandera but were actually living in Griffith at the time

Be sure that revenge attacks will occur.
The problem is it wont be on the two responsible as they will be in gaol.
And also are being tried as adults , and have a long history with police and violence , so they should go away for a while.

the three kids who did it are from Narrandera....I know who they are....they are all now in custody...not sure what else I should be adding to this on a public forum...

No doubt they'll end up in Orana Juvenile and make the short walk down the hill on their release.

Is this not more manslaughter?

I mean really, fights happen all the time. not condoning these fools actions but fark the media i BS sometimes

Is this not more manslaughter?

I mean really, fights happen all the time. not condoning these fools actions but fark the media i BS sometimes

Tell us what you're going to do about it then. Or STFU.

Not read the telegraph, quite simple, an action I chose that changes my perception of mass media.

Is that the best you can do?

I have over estimated your intelligence it seems.

yeah Dan I would've thought manslaughter but the police have charged them with murder.
These kids have been causing problems for years and ask any of the police off the record and they will tell you it was only a matter of time before something like this would happen.
One of the kids is, as a local policeman mentioned to me off the record "pure evil" and he said (only last year) it will only be a matter of time before he kills someone.
If you ask me I think the parents should be responsible in some part as most of these kids never had a chance- sad thing is a couple of the kids have no idea who their father is so it's not as though they have someone to look up too either.

How does your solution help global society?

Your parallel is weak at best Matabele.

You see your continued stabs, complaints, whinging and superiority of all and sundry and jabs at Gen Y, scream of a lack of attention. So I am calling you out.

There is only one true form of democracy left and that is consumerism. It is the only power granted to us. So globally my opting out of the telegraph and related media hurts their bottom line and effects them in the only way it is now possible to. By opting out of purchasing their products it weakens if only by a minute microscopic amount, their ability to further churn out crap and mass media hype.

Clearly, I havent just thrown an offhanded comment out there.....the shallow end is that way ---

The comments are not offhanded. They are simply a minimalist way of treating your nonsensical assertions with the contempt they deserve.

If I was to compose a similar dissertation to yours I wouldn't know where to start. How do you select which hole in a colander is the one letting through the most water?

Its quite simply a factor of the area of the opening, the diameter of the hole, the roundness of the edgess, the thickness of the material through which the hole passes, the roughness of the material in the hole and close to it and the position of the hole relative to other holes as well as the position of the hole relative to the tdc of the water.

its not that hard

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4