How to have fun in the country

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
again diversion.

You fail to accept that the parallel you draw between this post and the other are completely lacking in sense.

My complaints of mass media, are being rectified, i have stated simply how I plan to combat that of whchih I complain. I have offered a solution tot he problem I presented.

You however have continued to complain without offereing suggestions of how you will be trying to make said changes

I thought we'd learned a long time ago that nothing bores the other posters more than you and I going at each other Dan.

In many respects we're arguing the same point from different angles - namely the empty vacuousness of the sensationalist media.

I assure you I will not be partaking of the beverage that La Hilton was here to promote, it helps that I prefer the purer version of a similar name.

So we're arguing the same point and coming up with a similar solution. Bravo. ;)

yeah Dan I would've thought manslaughter but the police have charged them with murder.

Which begs the question - how on earth are they going to prove "intent"? Dan is right, it would make a lot more sense if they were charged with manslaughter and there'd be more chance of a meaningful conviction.

So what drove the charge? Evidence or media hysteria?

Sorry but i think it has to be murder.
There a several grades of murder , with the lowest i think not being premeditated but could have been avoided in which this case lies. .
I think it is lame to offer them Manslaughter charges when that charge is reserved for most that do not intentially kill the person. ie. defendig ones self or some motor vehicle accidents can carry manslaughter charges. But to offer that to these boys , who head butted and king hit this guy to the ground is outrageous.
As PJ said , word around here is that they are very , very bad boys. and that is NOT from the media.

Back to thread topic.

We used to put on about 3 pair of trackies, 3 jumpers and motor bike helmets and play skirmish with air rifles.

Back to thread topic.

We used to put on about 3 pair of trackies, 3 jumpers and motor bike helmets and play skirmish with air rifles.
Pussys!!!!!
Try shorts and shirt using snail pellets in the air rifle. A little puff of dust then a nasty bruise.

The fire is 40km north of us but we're covered in smoke haze. Can't say I'd be in any rush to eat carp. It put up a great fight for a 7 year old though.

Carp are great fun to catch , **** to eat , and ruin our waterways. If only the Cod , Trout Cod and Yellow belly put up fights like the carp do.
Although Carp numbers are greatly reducing which is a good sign .
Good Size to Mata.

you get used to the haze after a while.

as long as the boys enjoyed themselves - now you just need to get them hooked on cathing yabbies that way youve got dinner covered

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4