How to beat an NRL stitchup.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep. It was shaping as another Newcastle rort.
Everything the Tits did paid off; five tries from kicks; one-way penalties and set restarts.
Possession 71% to 29%.
Then the possession reversed.
What about that no try ruling against Turbo when the Bunker claims he didn't get the ball down? The Tits player should have been sin-binned for a professional foul. If it was no try then it must have been a penalty try. It has got to be the most incorrect ruling in the history of the Bunker.

Yep, take it completely out of the corrupt ref's hands & deal out a thrashing to the impudent team who benefitted from the first half corruption.

Everything the Tits did paid off; five tries from kicks; one-way penalties and set restarts.
Possession 71% to 29%.
What about that no try ruling against Turbo when the Bunker claims he didn't get the ball down? The Tits player should have been sin-binned for a professional foul. If it was no try then it must have been a penalty try. It has got to be the most incorrect ruling in the history of the Bunker.
I wonder if Annesley will mention this in his weekly dribble session.

He may be too busy lifting up the carpet and getting his broom.

Possession 71% to 29%.
agreed totally - penalty try - professional foul

Just saw the Tom no try again and it seems he lost control of the ball before he even grounded it. Evidence attached. Also the Garrick one it did look like he got the last touch after the titan player touched it.

For me it was more the 6 again in the first half that the Titans kept getting and we didn’t get the same even though the Titans kept holding on. Maybe there is a Manly loading factor on the 6 agains.

Attachments

• 59A6CFCC-2407-4292-AC57-95DB520B9254.jpeg
    59A6CFCC-2407-4292-AC57-95DB520B9254.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 38
Possession 71% to 29%.
100% penalty Try, if Sami wasn't there Tom gets that down no doubt

Just saw the Tom no try again and it seems he lost control of the ball before he even grounded it. Evidence attached. Also the Garrick one it did look like he got the last touch after the titan player touched it.

For me it was more the 6 again in the first half that the Titans kept getting and we didn’t get the same even though the Titans kept holding on. Maybe there is a Manly loading factor on the 6 agains.
59A6CFCC-2407-4292-AC57-95DB520B9254.jpeg.jpg

Tom lost it but this bloke is offside and affected the lost ball. If he isn't there Tom scores that easy.

100% penalty Try, if Sami wasn't there Tom gets that down no doubt
And I have no doubt Atkin was going to send him to the bin, he called Fogarty over and was going to send Sami, then the bunker got in Atkins ear and said penalty only, again that’s BS, it’s a penalty try first, if not, it’s definitely a professional foul and in the bin. Looking forward to hear how it gets explained.

Atkins refereed one team in the first half and I feared another Newcastle with his rulings. Manly took the game by the scruff of the neck after half time and he was not a problem.

The decision to disallow Tom's try was a howler and the other decision not to bin the blatantly offside Titans player bewildering!

And I have no doubt Atkin was going to send him to the bin, he called Fogarty over and was going to send Sami, then the bunker got in Atkins ear and said penalty only, again that’s BS, it’s a penalty try first, if not, it’s definitely a professional foul and in the bin. Looking forward to hear how it gets explained.

Exactly! Sami 100% should have been in the bin.

Naturally, the corrupt, Manly hating Klein made sure that didn't happen.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8