how often do you go to MWSE.com.au

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I occassionally go to the "other website" to have a look see on the shop,news etc.
Have always preferred "Silvertails -thanks Dan".
But have to say, got my membership renewal via mail today and did love seeing Gifty on the front and middle pages.

PS.Is anyone buying the pet membership? ;) (off topic I know) & who are the ones with the "Silvertails..."banner?

Duff link said:
Too much talk is of business, customers, products & service.

You guys are forgetting what it's all about.

Don't worry Ryan. Running a business is something I doubt I'll ever have to worry about, it's totally not in my nature.
If the kids are brought up right, they'll be Eagles fans. I'd been a fan for ten years before it ever occurred to me that I could've supported any team. By that stage it's too late. You're in.

Fair enough mate, and really, a great attitude if you ask me. It would be very refreshing to have more of your type, and less of mine I appreciate....I guess I just think about menial things too often.

Crud this is going to be a long off season.

Another thought on the kid thing. I have a 5yo Manly fan. He sings the songs , waves the flags and has a great word association with other teams
Eg
If someones says the cowboys he says THERE SOFT
The Broncos are jelly babies or cry babies
The storm just bring a BOOOOOOOOO
Now Jack has started prep in brisbane on the southside. Everyone either supports the bronx, titans or the warriors. There is a fair kiwi population.The titans have visited his school 3 times this season and the broncos once as its a great little league territorty. He supports manly cos i do and ive brainwashed him to an extent, but ive always had in the back of my mind it may cause his some problems at school. I dont know the future but if he wants to jump on the bronco bandwagon then i have to let him. I hate the bronco scum, really hate them but i will no longer shape his loyalty. I will always be a manly fan as will the wife, but for the boy...........its his choice and i feel the qld teams work harder to lure fans of all ages

I have no expectation that manly travel to his school,we live in qld but the manly region doesnt attract enough fans to fill a half arse ground to top notch matches on sunday afternoons so they need to think a little harder

Not pissing off his Dad would have been a start lol

jbb/james link said:
Another thought on the kid thing. I have a 5yo Manly fan. He sings the songs , waves the flags and has a great word association with other teams
Eg
If someones says the cowboys he says THERE SOFT
The Broncos are jelly babies or cry babies
The storm just bring a BOOOOOOOOO
Now Jack has started prep in brisbane on the southside. Everyone either supports the bronx, titans or the warriors. There is a fair kiwi population.The titans have visited his school 3 times this season and the broncos once as its a great little league territorty. He supports manly cos i do and ive brainwashed him to an extent, but ive always had in the back of my mind it may cause his some problems at school. I dont know the future but if he wants to jump on the bronco bandwagon then i have to let him. I hate the bronco scum, really hate them but i will no longer shape his loyalty. I will always be a manly fan as will the wife, but for the boy...........its his choice and i feel the qld teams work harder to lure fans of all ages

I have no expectation that manly travel to his school,we live in qld but the manly region doesnt attract enough fans to fill a half arse ground to top notch matches on sunday afternoons so they need to think a little harder

Not pissing off his Dad would have been a start lol

whats wrong with you !! , if he turns to the Broncos throw him out ;)

James...little Jack a Bronco......NEVER

Remind him always that he sang the team "My Garden Shed" in the hotel foyer a few years ago....Maroon and White, through and through, forever!!

You can't really argue with a kid that grows up in Brisbane being a Broncos fan. It'd be a good job if you can pull it off James.

Put the shoe on the other foot. Some little bastard grows up on the NB's as a ???? fan, you'd want to throw him off spit bridge, along with his Dad.

well this site just broke the record just then
Most Online Today: 176. Most Online Ever: 176 (Today at 13:19:39)

Can not wait for the MWSE forum to start up again........Can't happen soon enough.

WAMF link said:
[quote author=c eagle link=topic=185472.msg298526#msg298526 date=1285646400]
Can not wait for the MWSE forum to start up again........Can't happen soon enough.

You are a goose.
[/quote]

Hey atleast we get rid of him and he can talk to himself all day
Think of the positives

WAMF link said:
[quote author=c eagle link=topic=185472.msg298526#msg298526 date=1285646400]

You are a goose.
[/quote]

Couldn't of said it better!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8