how often do you go to MWSE.com.au

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
how often do you go to MWSE.com.au ?
since they removed the forum do you still visit the site or do you just come here to catch up with any news

Very very occasionally but my visiting really stopped when they made the forum paid only. I'd always preferred silvertails (go Dan) so this was always my first site of choice!

I hope they are reading this.
I have been to MWSE no more then 5 times in the past several months, purely to have a look at the lame, ask Lowie column.
Prior to that it was 2 or 3 times a day for me.

I can't wait for the Sea Eagles membership team to make contact with me to encourage me to renew for 2011. They will be receiving a piece of my mind before I split with my cash.
Anyway, Silvertails is my home now.

There is little doubt that their website statistics are probably around 50% less then what they were, which means fewer merchandise sales and less promotion for their sponsors but in their wisdom, they would have considered all of that. Sure.
I get my news from here and other sources but have learnt to live without the sea eagles website. You know the old saying, out of site, out of mind. I barely even read the emails I receive from the club.

I used to go there all the time, as in daily (at least). Since the forum shut I've only visited about 3 or 4 times, and only when looking for something specific, such as player or sponsor info.

Haven't been there in the last 12 months. Disappointing really. Would like some media content like, Wolfie one on one with....

i still go there maybe 2 -3 times a week just look at the online shop & what dvd`s they have  from previous yrs games for sale..

Rarely.

The last time that I went there was to renew my membership a couple of weeks ago but prior to that, I can't remember when I was there last.

Only to book the supporter bus.

But I never really visited that forum anyway, too many knobs. :-*

I go maybe once a week now, any news etc you will find here at ST, there are so many good ppl here now and a lot have their fingers of the pulse

I never used the forum there before but I used to try to find information out... but it's never updated! The information on injuries and suspensions is always at least 2 months out of date!

Never anymore. I have not yet decided whether to renew a membership with them. I certainly hope they do not try to contact me to get a membership. I am still filthy. I know it is the dumbos up in their office who made the decision, not the poor girls/guys who will be calling.

I look at the shop and auctions about once every 2 weeks. Most of the other interesting content has just died. I looked at the Lowie column a few times but don't bother now.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2